06

I pushed the door and got in the clubhouse where the meeting is held. about 6 people are in. I sit at the corner. Soon enough, the room was filled with a lot of homeowners. Mr. Maynard, the president, went in front holding a microphone.

"Greetings eveyone, I'm glad that all of you attended. Just like every meeting, We welcome newcomers. But there is a little change. As we all noticed, Mrs. Presley from lot 17 is not here. She is the oldest among us and sadly she can't come. But I'm happy that someone substituted for her this meeting. I want to welcome you, Her one and only daughter, Ms. Elvira Presley"

everyone, including me, clapped hands as she walked on the small platform as if it was a runway. She is very pale like her mum. She is skinny but curvy. She got long, brown, wavy locks that ends on her shoulders. She is beautiful but she wears a lot of makeup.

"I prefer that you all call me Ira" She smiled, her red lips glossing. She studied every single one of us. She looked at me, dead in the eye. I gulped and hold on to my seat. She then wore a side smile to me.

"I'm here to tell you that-"

"Sorry, I'm late." Heads turned to look at the door.

Director Zayn.

Mr. Maynard showed the seat plan to him, he smirked and glanced at me. uh-oh.. He started walking towards the seat that is blank. I straightened my posture while sitting and tried to act normal.

"I suppose that I can take this seat" He told me, with a pinch of having a smugly voice.

I moved my chair a bit farther from his chair. Noticing my uneasiness, he laughed.

"As I was saying, I'm here to tell you that my mother is already sick because she's already old. She had signed her testament and asked me to state it to you when the time comes." She took a short pause, looking at the director. She smirked. She gave the microphone back and it's the introduction time.

"Next, Mr. Malik?" The president called for the Director's attention. Standing up, he walked up the platform disinterestedly.

" My name is Zayn Malik. But please address me as Director Zayn or Mister Malik. Obviously , I'm a director. I'm the one who took the Lot 16 B, In front of Ms. Daveaux' " He eyed me. Everyone's looking at me. I felt my cheeks heat.

"Any questions? " he looked around. A hand was raised. It was Ira's

" So, Mr. Malik or Director Zayn, How's business?" She smirked.

Director Zayn gave her a blunt expression. "Well" he answered, with the tone of disinterest.

" Well, as far as I know, you're looking for a star in some of your videos, And you know that I have given you an offer, so, do you accept it?" what offer is it? what is she talking about? Does she know? I thought to myself.

" I'm sorry Ms. Presley, I'm afraid to decline your offer" He went down the stage and walked over his place when Ira placed her hand on his shoulder and whispered some thing. My curiousity made me eavesdrop to them. But my curiousity and my conclusions are being jumbled when I heard the things they've been talking.

" It's frustrating that you decluned the offer. Dannah will know and she might get sad." She said as she smirk. I can see how the director tense with those words.

"I'll study the offer again" He said coldly.

"Good, it is great that you know what might happen, Zaynie" with that, she walked away but then stopped.

"Oh wait. Medea, My mother wants to see you, You too, Zayn" with that, she walked out of the door leaving Director Zayn uncomfortable and Me, even more curious.

What's going on? I can't solve the mystery, my conclusions doesn't make sense