Niam

Its winter break and you’re off of school. Your birthday is tomorrow, and you were hoping to get something special from Niall. As the night of your birthday rolled around, you come home from seeing your friends for the day and see Liam and Niall sitting on the couch. A smile spreads across Nialls face and he jumps up to greet you, and he holds your waist delicately. “Hey babe,” he says, a smirk playing on his lips. You’re curious to what he’s up to and you look into his eyes. “I was thinking we could do something extra special tonight,” Nialls eyes trail down to your lips, but you’re confused since Liam is here. You look over his shoulder and see Liam holding up three fingers with a wicked grin on his face. Then, it all makes sense. Niall leads you to the bedroom, and Liam trails behind you. You slip off Nialls shirt and then Liam slips off yours. Liams fingers quickly unhook your bra and it falls to the floor and Niall immediately leans in and kisses your skin tenderly. Liams fingers are undoing your pants from the back and he slides them off, then strips himself down into nothing. Liam kisses your neck from behind, his arms on your waist, his fingers rubbing your clit in small circles. You moan on Nialls neck as you undo his belt, throwing it to the ground and pulling off his jeans. You push Niall back onto the bed and you take his erection in his mouth, leaning over as Liams massive length pushes into you. You moan on Nialls stiff and take it as far in your mouth as you can go. Liam holds your waist with both hands and you feel Niall switching positions so he’s underneath you, but facing the other way. You feel his mouth on your clit, sucking and licking in the only way he can. The moans escape your lips loudly as the both stop abruptly, and your whole body is shaking with pleasure. Liam smirks at Niall and you feel Nialls hands on your ass, slapping roughly, making you moan again. He smiles at you in satisfaction and Liam sits on the edge of the bed, working off his erection quickly as Niall pushes you back onto the bed, shoving his length into you, going fast and hard, not allowing you to adjust to his length. You feel yourself tightening around him and you scream with pleasure. Liams erection is by your face and you take the oppourtunity to suck him dry, swallowing every last drop of his cum. You take Liam and he lays back as you straddle onto his massive erection, working your hips against his member. Niall sat on his knees beside you, and you used your hand to bring it your mouth, sucking off all the pre-cum, only to have your tongue work around his shaft, bringing cum squirting into your mouth. As you hit your climax, Liam ejaculates onto your breasts with a moan, following with a smirk. You straddle onto Niall, working your hips twice as hard, since he was your boyfriend, when you feel Liam lift your ass up so he can shove his length in your ass. You moan loudly, having both of them in you making you scream and begin panting. You feel your walls tighten around them and you collapse on Niall, but they both continue to thrust into you quickly, causing you to cum all over Nialls erection. Niall pulls out, panting. Then Liam pushes you back onto the bed, licking up all your juices. His tongue is inside you and Niall sucks on your clit once again, and both of their tongues working on you finishes you off for the night. You feel them crawl into bed on either side of you and you sigh happily, drifting off into a sleep while Liam talked softly to Niall about the experience. Nialls cock was pressed against your ass and he traced his fingers up and down your bare skin on your shoulders, leaving you to sleep with goosebumps.