More Than A Movie Night

Saturday night, Harry shows up at your door. He knows your family is gone, and he holds up movies and a bag of chips. 

“I thought you’d want some company!” he gives you a cheeky grin.

“Come on in,” you laugh, and he shuts the door behind him. 

“I thought we could watch The Notebook,” he wiggles his eyebrows at you. 

“Can we do something else?” you grin, wiggling your eyebrows at him.

His face goes stern, but then he realizes what you mean.

Harry grabs your hand and pulls you towards your bedroom, and you can’t help but giggle. He pushes you down on the bed and leans over you, kissing you softly on your lips, and you feel his tongue run across your bottom lip. You put your hands around his neck, your fingers playing with his curls as you allow his tongue to explore your mouth, and you brush yours against his. He begins to kiss you harder, and you move your fingers to the edge of your shirt, starting to pull it up your body. 

“No, let me do it,” he says, breaking apart from you. You let go and sit up as he pulls your shirt over your head, and tosses it onto the floor. Then, he lifts his shirt up and you can’t help but your fingers over his abs as he throws his shirt down next to yours. 

You move your hands down to his belt buckle, and you pull it out of the loops, throwing it as far as you can before undoing his pants and pulling them off his legs.

You gasp, running your fingers over the long length of his member, clearly visible through his black boxers. You stand up, yanking your jeans off as quickly as you could, and you feel him press up against your panties.

“Harry…” you moan, and you watch him strip down to nothing. He’s clearly turned on, and you can see it in his eyes. You bit your lip, gripping the bed sheets as he presses against your panties again, rubbing up and down.

“More?” he asks huskily, his hands holding yours above your head. 

You feel your heartbeat picking up as he removes your panties, and he pulls you to the side of the bed, so your legs are hanging off. 

“What are you doing?” you breathe, and he gets on his knees. Your eyes widen as you feel his mouth on you, swirling his tongue around in all the right places. Your fingers are in his hair, begging for more. His long fingers spread your legs farther apart, and you feel one finger slide into you, then two. 

He fingers you for at least five more minutes before you can’t take it anymore, and he pulls them out. He licks off one finger, and you gaze at him dreamily. 

His finger is near your mouth and you open it, sucking his finger obediently. 

“I did that for you,” he says, and the arousal in his eyes almost disturbs you.

Suddenly, he’s inside you, and your back arches. He starts slow, but he quickens almost immediately, going harder, faster.Your legs are up in the air as he reaches forward to kiss yo... before he pulls out. 

You’re panting and he’s smirking at you. You push up onto your elbows, looking up at him. “Well?” you say quietly and he leans in to kiss you, but you roll over so he’s laying down. 

“I like where this is going,” he bites his lip, giving you a look as you slide onto him, moving your hips, hitting all the right spots. 

“Ohh…” he moans and you grin, working faster, your hands sprawled on his chest. 

His hands are holding your waist as he moves his hips with yours, and you let out a loud moan. You feel yourself tighten around him as you climax, but you don’t stop yet until he does too.

Finally, after two more minutes of thrusting, he closes his eyes and he empties himself in you. You slide off him, collapsing on the bed next to him.

“When do we get to do this again?” he asks, grinning and pulling you close.