Twitcam (1)

“Alright guys welcome to the King of Twitcams’ twitcam. Today’s twitcam is featuring my wonderful girlfriend Y/n!!” Liam clapped and you laughed as you sat beside him and join him on the couch in your bedroom. You smiled and waved as the tweets flowed in. “OMFG Y/N you’re so fucking perfect!! I LOVE YOU!” You smiled at all the tweets as most of them followed along similar themes. You blushed as some tweeted about how perfect you and Liam were. “OK, so since we’re doing a twitcam do you guys have any questions?” Liam asked as you sat back against the back of the couch. “Y/N, what’s your favorite thing about Liam?” You laughed as you thought about it. “Ummm… My favorite thing about Liam is…. His adorable puppy dog faces.” Liam’s cheeks grew red as he thought about the different ways he had used that face on you whenever he wanted something. You awwe’d and rubbed his thigh. You felt his body stiffen a bit before he cleared his throat and finished answering questions. You smirked as you stroked his thigh repeatedly. His jaw clenched as he grabbed your hand and kept it from moving. “St-stop it.” He stuttered faced back to the camera. You looked down to see that he had a hard on in his sweat pants. You laughed lightly and ‘accidentally’ ran your hand over it. “Alright I think it’s time to go. Nice chatting with you guys. He quickly clicked out of the web browser and attacked your lips. Little did he know he only minimized the browser window. He pulled you off the couch and tossed you onto the bed. He roughly tore of your shirt and pressed his lips firmly to yours. You groaned into his mouth and ran your hands over his back. You gripped the back of his neck and pushed his lips harder against yours. He groaned into your mouth sending vibrations down your throat. You ran your hands down his toned stomach and to the hem of his shirt. He pulled away from you allowing you to take off his shirt. His lips came in contact with your throat and traveled down to your bare chest. You moaned as he sucked on your breasts. You arched your back as he kissed down your stomach. He slid off your pants and tossed them to the side. He placed his mouth over your heat letting his breath blow against you. You bucked your hips but he pulled away. You groaned but he pressed his lips to yours. You quickly pushed down his sweats and palmed him through his boxers. He cuddled his face into the nook of your neck and growled lowly. Before you could process it Liam had ripped off yours and his underwear and plunged himself inside of you. Your back instantly arched and convulsed as he slammed right into your g-spot. You clutched his back as he thrusted deeply into you. You cried out as a knot formed in your stomach and you tighten around Liam’s large member. You heard Liam groan snd hiss as his load shot inside of you. You moaned and sighed as Liam flopped down beside you. “Hey, babe can you hand me my phone?” You reached over on the night stand and grabbed his phone and passed it to him. “OHH SHIT!!” Was all he said before rushing to his laptop. “Wha—“ You dropped the phone to the floor and buried your head in your hands. The trending topics were ‘#LiForgotTheTwitcam’ ‘#LiamandY/nsexytime’ ‘Liams 10 inches’ and more.