You.Are.Mine

Niall’s point of view:

    As soon as we were inside I slammed the door. I was livid. My head was pounding and I had a difficult time resisting the temptation to throw a lamp through the window. I paced back and forth while she just stared at me.

    “I don’t understand why you’re so upset….” She whispered quietly, looking down.

    “You don’t understand?!?! HE HAD HIS HANDS ALL OVER YOU!” I yelled, my cheeks flushing red with anger.

    “It’s just Harry! He’s always flirting! What was different about tonight?” She yells right back at me. Her tiny body shaking as she projects her voice louder than she should.

    “Yes but he never touches you. That’s what’s different. I should be the only one to touch you like that.” I respond, staring her down. Why did she have to wear such a tight dress?

    “He got a little handsy. So what? He was just drunk! Don’t be so possessive of me.” She says while taking off one of her heels, tripping a little in her tipsy demeanor.

    “Possessive? I’m sorry I thought I was protecting you because I am your boyfriend, correct? I feel as if you forget that sometimes.” I say grabbing her arm to help steady her as she removes her other heel. I may be pissed at her but I don’t want my princess falling and cracking her head open. “Do I need to remind you that you are in fact mine….” I say walking closer to her. For every step forward I take, she steps back. Her small body hits the wall behind her and I grab her hips.

    “I love you y/n. You know that, right?” I say, staring into deep into her eyes. “I don’t want other guys touching you, okay? You. Are. Mine.” I growl, wrapping a hand in her hair. Our lips connect roughly and our tongues battle, mine overtaking hers quickly. I unzip her dress and it falls from her body. I step back for a second to take in the fact that she was completely naked under that dress. Damn. 

    “Niall.” She whines, wanting to feel my body on hers again. I return to her and grind my crotch against hers. She moans into my mouth and I force her harder against the wall.

    “Oh.” She gasps, staring at me wide-eyed. Y/n and I have never had a rough fuck. You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted one. You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted to completely dominate her. And now I have my chance. I drop to my knees in front of her and throw both of her legs over my shoulder. So she’s sitting on my shoulders, her pussy in my face. I stand up and slam her into the wall. She moans as my tongue dives between her folds. I lift my hands up to grab her ass and squeeze roughly. I lick her clit and suck harshly. She cries out above me and her legs spasm, kicking my back. Her hands plow into my hair and she tugs, roughly.

    “Fucking shit Niall more.” She begs. I pump my tongue in and out of her faster, sucking on her folds. 

    “Shityesyesyes.” She mumbles out as she cums, hard. Her cum floods into my mouth and her whole body shakes. I set her back down on her feet and look at her. Her cheeks are red, eyes dark with lust, mouth open and chest heaving. I grab her wrist and drag her to the bedroom. I shed my clothes and force her down onto the bed.

    “Who do you belong to?” I growl in her ear while rubbing her breasts.

    “You.” She mouths, her finger forced into my chest.

    “Exactly.” I smile. I thrust into her roughly and grab her hips, forcing her into the mattress. Pleasure built around my core and I can feel my tip slam against that rough patch of skin that makes her cringe. 

    “So damn tight.” I whimpered into her neck as I pumped in and out of her, feeling her tight walls widen around me. I reach a hand down to rub her clit quickly, feeling my orgasm approaching. 

    “Yes Niall just like that.” She moaned. I felt her walls pulse around me and I bit down on her shoulder as I came, filling her up. She came a second later moaning my name and many profanities. I pulled out and we curled up together, I kissed her forehead sweetly.

    “Who do I belong to?” She said quietly, burying her head in my shoulder.

    “Me. You. Are. Mine.”