(Getting updated) saving kacchan Chapter 4

Background info: This is the day after the last chapter . Shinsou was sick so he could not go to school with zumi.

Zumi pov: I was walking home from school walking in my usual path. I was walking under the bridge when a dark green sludge monster popped  out of the sewer.

"You look like a nice skin suit" The monster claimed.

"Get away from me!" i yelled while trying to get away.

Unluckily before i could flee the monster grabbed my leg causing me to fall. 

"It wont hurt for very long"  he Claimed again 

I screamed but it seemed to backfire against me because the monster started trying to stuff me full of himself. i tried using my telekinesis to get him off but it didn't work. I thought I saw my life flash before my eyes. Until a man showed up and saved me. I fell to the ground as the man punched the slime. when i fully opened my eyes again i saw the No.1 hero all might. 

"are you all right?" he asked.

'Yes im ok" i responded with. (All might did put the villian in the soda bottle

i got back up on my feet and started walking away when i heard a poof of air. I looked behind me and saw a very skinny man wearing very baggy clothes " Excuse me sir, I hope you don't mind me asking but who are you and where did you come from?" I asked

The man turned around and seemed to mutter something looking as if he was surprised

"Im all might" he answered

I was quite confused by this statement to be honest.

"How!?" i asked again

once i said that he explained his story(we all know the story so im not going to write it ).  

I continued walking home  dumbfounded. i had no idea all might had this issue . he cant last very long as all might! At that moment a million thoughts were racing through my head .i was cut out of my thoughts when i heard  screams coming from one of the streets.I ran over there to check our what was happening . What i saw was something i could not bear looking at . The sludge monster attacked Bakugo! I knew i shouldn't help but  my legs started moving on their own. I knew there was no going back so i used my elemental water power to put out the fires Bakugo made. 

The fires went out after a bit of trying .I soon realized that the fires were not important. The main focus was helping bakugo get free from the monster. I started running to the monster. The hero's that were supposed to help kept yelling and saying that what i was doing was too dangerous. I was not listening though because i was on a mission to save Bakugo. I tried to blind the villain  by burning his eyes out. That technique  worked for a few minutes until it pissed him off more.

As if  30 minutes was to short to wait to help all might appeared 40 minutes late. if he came any later Bakugo would have been dead. I decided i might as well go home because my parents are going to kill me-.

I am not done yet there will be more changes to come to this chapter