U.S.J

sorry for not updating i have been very busy with school my hurt dog and a broken fridge/freezer so i hope you enjoy

izu pov: beep! beep! bee-"YAWN!" "hey shinsou! you awake yet?""well i am now" he responded while ruffling my hair. "HEY!" i yelled jokingly. "anyway I thi-" i started but didn't finish cause, dad walked in and said "get ready we are going on a trip with the class"."wait wha-" i was saying until he cut me off AGAIN by shutting the door. "PFFT HAHA!" shinsou  laughed at me "h-he c-cut y-y-you off AGAIN!"he struggled to say because of how hard he was laughing. "s-shut up "i said flustered. "ok" he said after calming down." okay shinsou go change in the bathroom so i can change in here"i said . "alright alright!" he responded walking to the door . "WAIT! you need your hero suit!" i stated " i don't have one yet remember "he stated stoping in his tracks to the bathroom . "oh yeah they are making you one but we still can  give you your training outfit !" i said to him making him realize it. "alright alright!" he said taking the clothes.

shinsous pov : gee she is so pushy sometimes! I thought although i am stupid  myself. eh might as well just listen to her she has a rough past i also thought as finished changing. "IM READY !"i yelled at her . "OK IM DONE TOO YOU CAN COME OUT!" she responded yelling back.as I walked out i saw her wearing her hero suit " that is a good hero suit for you do you like it?"i asked. "YES I LOVE IT THEY MADE IT PERFECT!" she said hapily. its the happiest i've ever seen her be i thought in my head. "alright lets head to the common room where every one is waiting for us " I stated. "OH MY GOD I FORGOT!" she yelled running to the door. "hey wait up!" i yelled to her." your gonna have to catch me first!" she yelled back to me speeding up . " so thats how you want to play lets play!" i said running almost as fast as her following her trying to catch up.

uraraka pov: I was talking to sue when all of the sudden i heard yelling. "sue do you hear that?" I asked her "what do you -" "IM COMING FOR YOU!" shinsou yelled so the whole class could hear. " "NOT IF I MAKE IT THERE FIRST!" izu yelled in reply. " oh that yes i can hear it" sue said and the next thing i know izu was down to the common room  huffing and puffing a few seconds before shinsou. "HAH! I WON "izu said "" I WIN AGAIN!"she also said. after she said that i decided to talk to her "HI IZU!" i said joyfully "hi urararaka!" she responded with " but just a few seconds sfter that mr aizawa and present mic came in to tell us something." okay time to booooooaaaarrrrrrrddd THE BUS!" present mic yelled " you will be in groups of 3 i will call names for the groups." aizawa said in his usual monotone voice. " first group aoyama sato and koda""next is hagagure ojjiro and shojii""then momo Mina and jiro" and then bakugo kirishima and tokoyami " "next is denki sero and lida " and the rest of you are a group in the back" he finished explaining and every one got on the bus

izu pov: "GREAT we are all together!" i said "yeah!" uraraka agreed . for the whole bus ride we just talked with each other for awhile. I was talking with sue when dad said this " alright we are here come out of the bus you all will be working with the pro hero 13...

HI my angels i hope you enjoyed my chapter it took 2 hours straight but i left afew times to do something  anyway bye my angels~ author-chan out!