7

Its been a week since the Buchanan family had visited and all Leedo could say was 'Wow'

Wow because today, the king and queen were leaving for their kingdom as it couldn't be led while they were away.

A second wow because they were leaving the princess behind since he'd shown great interest in her. Over the time she'd be there, she and the eldest son were supposed to get to know each other more so she could be the perfect wife if the time — which they hoped was very soon — came.

It was currently very early in the morning and the princes were all out to see off the royal family. All of them were awake and ready for action, well, all but one.

Ravn was still dozing off on Keonhee's shoulder and no matter how much he pushed his head off of him, he always came back will full force. The younger had given up trying to even keep him awake.

The king and his wife had already boarded their carriage and were giving the princess some final warnings and advice.

Leedo was simply staring at the beautiful creature that was Yuri and his smile couldn't honestly get any larger.

The others all noticed how he stared at her as though she was his source of breathing and they simply made fun of him while he was out of it.

"Oh dear prince," Hwanwoong imitated the obnoxious high pitched voice of most princesses that visited their kingdom.

"What is it my princess?" Seoho puffed out his chest and made his voice very gruff in hopes of sounding a little like his elder brother.

Xion and Keonhee simply laughed quietly while they watched it all unfold. The two had surprisingly grown closer ever since that incident and the others noticed it too but didn't really mention it because if they did, Xion might act out and they wouldn't like that.

"I think you stole something from me," came the high pitched voice once again from Woong.

"What could that be my love?" Seoho's gruff voice spoke again.

"My heart!" Hwanwoong exclaimed and they all bursted into fits of laughter.

Unbeknownst to them, Leedo and Yuri had already seen her parents off without the knowledge of the others and had now turned to see what all the laughter was about.

"Oh please," Hwanwoong continued, not seeing he trouble behind him.

The other three saw Leedo's scrunched up face though and they tried to warn the other who was busy making faces and sounds about the prince but he didn't noticed and mistook it for something else.

Then Leedo cleared his throat making his immediate younger brother jump in his spot and turn slowly to meet his eyes.

He raised an eyebrow in question to what the latter was doing and all he received was a small sheepish laugh.

"I think the morning air is getting to your heads," Leedo shook his head. "Let's go get breakfast. And the princess is joining us so suck it up."

"It's okay, we love her," Hwanwoong stated as they began to walk back inside the palace and to the dining area. "You on the other hand, can't really say but you're not our favorite at the moment."

"Say that again and I'll personally do the honors of getting your swords misplaced," Leedo threatened and the other four — Ravn was now awake— giggled.

"Oh so it was you who did that!" Hwanwoong said in sudden realisation. "I'll have your head brother."

"You'll need Yuri's permission to do that," Leedo said, turning his gaze to the princess who walked quietly beside him. "And from the looks of it, I don't think she's bound to say yes."