9

"So are you gay hyung?"

Seoho choked on his soup, Leedo felt his soul leave his body, Keonhee nearly fainted, the princess was giggling at their antics, Hwanwoong's palm met his forehead and Xion, well he was just eating, not bothered at all by what was going on.

"What the hell Ravn?!" Hwanwoong exclaimed, wishing he was beside the other so he could smack some sense into him.

"Just asking whether you're gay or not," Ravn shrugged.

"Why are you asking THAT question?" Seoho coughed out, Keonhee patting his back to was the pain.

"Oh didn't you know?"

"Don't you dare Ravn," by it was too late, his mouth was open already.

"He was flirting with the new boy that joined the army yesterday," he explained proudly and all eyes turned to Hwanwoong who wished the floor would open and swallow him up. "His name is Taehyun and he's the cutest thing ever."

It had been two weeks since Taehyun arrived and to say it wasn't easy being around him in Hwanwoong's perspective would be an understatement. He was dying on the inside.

While the other was calm and taking note of how to use the sword by using several techniques, the prince was melting slowly inside because of how cute the taller looked when he was focusing on something deeply.

The two had grown fond of each other over the two weeks and they had already became comfortable in each other's presence.

Taehyun had also gained some weight and muscle and his fighting skills had improved a lot. Hwanwoong was sure he could fight in a war amd survive at this point.

Though they never said it, they loved being around each other and the huge smiles they'd have after they saw each other or the small things they'd do for each other— like bringing food for the other when one was hungry or bringing them morning tea which was usually done by Hwanwoong— really showed how they had progressed as a commander and soldier.

Up till now, they had kept their work strictly professional. Taehyun knew his boundaries because even though the prince was lenient with him, he was still the prince and inappropriate things shouldn't be put between them.

But of course each one wanted the other to make a move but each one also feared the consequences of their deeds. One they were being unprofessional and two, they were having a not so approved affair.

The princes and royal courtroom didn't mind having someone from the community amongst them but others did find it hard to accept them.

Their father had been very open-minded and had said to accept anyone the way they were so as to maintain peace and harmony in the kingdom. Relationships were allowed but that was it, it could never lead to marriage no matter how much they wanted.

Though other kingdoms saw this as stupid and unreasonable, king Chin-Hwa really didn't care as he was a fair and just ruler of a great nation.

Also, a royal could never be with a commoner. The kingdom gave so many privileges but that was a no-no. Every royal member had to marry a royal. If the royal decided that he/she would not marry, then he could do so but the moment he/she chose to marry, it had to be a royal.

"Oh is that?" Keonhee smirked and Hwanwoong knew what was coming. "So who seems like the top?"

"Suddenly, I've lost my appetite," Hwanwoong said, getting up. "I better go practice. You know, with the war coming soon and stuff."

"Sure you're gonna be practicing," came Seoho's teasing remark. "Have fun and oh, don't ogle at him too much okay? It might get uncomfortable."

"Ravn," Hwanwoong took a deep breath and turned to said man. "One day, I WILL have your head."