Accepted Hearts

Accepted Hearts

"Every step of our life we need to accept ourselves all over again."
- Jeff Moore

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S u m m a r y

Malia Jafari-Carrington can't remember the last time anyone has ever done anything for her. Nolan Alexander can't remember the last time he's ever done anything for himself. When their paths cross, neither of them expect much to come from it... especially not the one thing they needed all along.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

D i s c l a i m e r

This book contains:

grief

mentions of sexual assault

mentions of abuse

profanities

a slow burn romance

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A u t h o r ' s n o t e

Hello, and welcome to Accepted Hearts! This is the sequel to High School Treachery, making this story book 2 of what is called The Prep Series.

If you haven't—or don't want to—read High School Treachery, that's fine. This story can be read as a standalone. Though, I do suggest giving HST a try since characters from there will appear in this story and the events that took place will be mentioned quite a few times. Meaning: there will be spoilers and not every (minor) detail will make sense. So, if you want a little backstory to better understand the characters and what's being referenced, reading HST would be a good idea!

Whether you're here from the first book or a new reader who stumbled upon this story, I want to thank you! It means so much to me when someone gives my stories a try. I hope you enjoy reading Accepted Hearts as much as I am enjoying writing it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Copyright © 2020 moonchildkayy. All rights reserved. No part of this work or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified, or adapted without the prior written consent of the author.

Don't steal my work.