Back Again?

As the alarm went off I just laid there in the bed. I was not ready to get up but I had to. I had to get my house finished today. I threw my legs off the side of the bed and stretched. Letting out a big yawn I got up and walked to the bathroom to take care of my hygiene.

I took me a shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Walking in the room still wrapped with the towel around me I took a selfie. After I did that I walked in my walk in closet and found me something to wear.

My first day here was already something. The next door neighbors was something else. Especially that Bethany. She is like a puzzle. And I'm gonna be the one to put that shit together. My brother from another mother suppose to be coming over today to check out my crib.

As soon as I said that my cell phone started ringing.

"Damn nigga I was just thinking about you coming by today." Dewayne said.

"Dee I ain't no damn female so don't be thinking about me nigga." Durrell said to him.

"Nigga I ain't thinking about you like that fool. Are you on the way?"  Dewayne said walking down the stairs.

"I'm at your front door. Come on and open the damn door before these women see all this sexiness." He said laughing.

Dewayne opened the door shaking his head.

"Nigga you wish you was that fine." Dewayne said giving him dap and gave him the brotherly hug.

"You know I pull all the women. Don't even do me. I know you met some. So where the ladies at?"

"Fool I ain't met no females. Come help me unpack this shit. But I did meet my neighbors."

"Oh and how was that? Are they some young breezies?" Durrell asked lifting his eyebrows.

All Dewayne could do was shake his head. They walked to the sofa where the other boxes was sitting and started going through them.

"But ole girl is fine man." Dewayne came out and said.

"Ole girl? So there was a breezie after all huh?" Durrell asked.

"Well yeah. But she ain't young and she taken."

"Taken? Like she got a whole nigga?"

"Yeah fool. And I ain't approach her in that way. But she is fine as hell." Dewayne said to him as he licked his lips.

"Well tell me about her then. What she look like? Big ass? Tits? Thighs? What man?" Durrell said panting.

"Man chill the fuck out yo. You acting all thirsty and shit." Dewayne said as he emptied the box in front of him.

Just as he was about to grab the next the doorbell rings again.

"Damn I wasn't expecting nobody. I wonder who this is?" Dewayne said as he walked to the door.

As soon as he opened it his eyebrows raised and a smirk was on his face.

"Well well well. What brings you back over to my humble abode?" Dewayne said as he looked at her.

"I was just out in the neighborhood and thought you may want some company." Bethany said as she held her head down.