Love Hate Situation (One Direction Fanfic)

Hope you guys like my new fanfic. I want to hear what you guys think so please comment and/or vote please! :)

***********

Chapter 1: I Missed My Boys

I knock on the hotel room that my old friends One Direction were staying in.

"Who is it?" The familiar voice of Harry Styles said.

"Who else would it be Styles." I said as he opened the door. I gave his a big hug. I really missed Haz.

"Where's the others?" I asked. Harry moved out of the way and there were the other four boys I missed. I ran to each of them and gave them a hug. I gave my Lou a hug first. He's like my older brother even though her has like four other sisters and is only a year older that me. I next hugged Liam. Then Zayn who before actually hugged me said 'Vas Happenin'!' to me, which made me laugh a little. Next I hugged Niall, he hugged me so tight and I assumed he missed me the most. Before he was done hugging me I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I have feelings for Niall and Niall has feeling for me too. How I know this you ask because we talked about it a year ago.

I flew out to England last year to visit my mum. I'm originally from England but I moved to LA when I got discovered. Anyway I went to England to visit my mum and I happened to run into the boys of One Direction. The week that I was there we became really close. Me and Niall became even closer. We talked about having a relationship but I thought it wouldn't work out because I lived thousands of miles away. We both agreed with it but I could Niall really liked me.

"I missed you so much guys!" I squealed.

"We missed you too and now we get to spend a whole week preparing for our tour and then were doing a tour together!" Niall said happily.

"I literally died when Liam told us we were going on tour with you." Harry said while jumping up and with Louis.

"I see Larry Stylinson is still going strong." I said.

"You got that right girlfriend!" Louis said then he and Harry snapped the fingers at me.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked as we where watch the tv.

"Party and stay up all night?" Harry said and I wasn't surprised he said that.

"Or actually get some work do before our tour." Daddy Direction, Liam said.

"We have two weeks mate. Why can't we have some fun for a couple of days?" Zayn said.

"Fine one party." Liam said.

"One!? Ok." Harry said with his cutie puppy dog face. "I'll go order some TACOS!!!!" Harry skipped of into the other room and called room service. Just five minutes later a man came upstairswith a cart full of tacos, Harry's party starter.

We were all jumping around like crazy people, eating tacos, and singing along to all their One Direction songs. We were having a blast. It was really great to be back with my boys.

"I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun-!!!" We all sang together Up All Night. When we got to the part where Zayn sings 'Don't even care about the table breaking' he got up on the table and started to dance on it. Harry and Liam were yelling at his to get down. Me, Niall and Louis were laughing like crazy. It was so hilarious seeing the two of them fighting to get Zayn off the table. Zayn surrender when the song was over.

We were having so much fun that we didn't even notice the time. It was already ten pm and I got here around five. That was a long party.

"That was the best party I've had in a while." I said.

"Yeah me too! It was even better cause you were here." Niall said. The boys all agreed with him.

After we talked for a little. The boys asked me a lot about my music and I did the same. I also asked Lou how his sisters were, I missed them but I'll see them eventually because for Thanksgiving we planned we would all go to England and celebrate with family before we had to go on tour. Did I mention that the last time I was in England the I was with the boys ninety precent of the time and I went there to visit my mum. The boys are so much fun and I bet were going to have so much fun this year. Well the end of this year since Christmas is coming soon then New Years.