Chapter 3: Truth or Dare Gone Wrong

We arrived back at the hotel. Harry immediately ordered tacos again from room service. That boy can't live without his tacos. Amanda went home after our rehearsals. I wish she could came and hang out with us longer. I actually miss hanging out with her.

We were all watching tv when the tacos arrived. The boys all ran to the door, I stayed on the couch watch tv. They walked back into the room with tacos in their hands.

"Would you like a taco?" Harry asked me as he sat down next to me.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks anyway Harold." I said. Niall sat down on the other side of me. He tried to hold my hand but my phone rang in the other room. I jumped up as fast as I could to get it. It was my manager.

"Hello?!" I said.

"Tara, Hello! How's your day going so far?" My manger said in a perky voice.

"Good, rehearsals were good too!" I said.

"That's good. I'm just calling to let you know that tomorrow you and the boys will be on tomorrow's morning talk show to promote your tour some more."

"Ok, sounds good." I said.

"Make sure you tell the boys. Bye bye!" My manager said.

"K, bye." I said then I hung up my phone.

I walked back into the room where the boys were. They all looked at me as I walked into the room and then sat back down between Harry and Niall.

"So, who was that?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn!" Louis said.

"What? I'm curious." Zayn said.

"It was my manager saying that were on tomorrow's morning talk show to promote our tour." I said.

"Cool! First talk show with you." Harry said excited.

"Yeah, that means we have to get a good night of sleep." Liam said.

"Yeah that won't happen." Niall said finishing his third taco. I let out a little laugh when Niall said that.

It was late in the after noon the boys decided they wanted to do a twitcam. They tweeted their followers about it and I diced to go along with it and tweet my followers too. I've never done a twitcam before so the boys were going to do most of the talking.

"Hello it is us, One Direction, via our hotel room in LA!" Harry said.

"With guest star Tara Jameson!" Niall and Liam said together. I waved and smiled at the camera.

"Vas Happenin'?!" Zayn said. Louis went on to talk about our tour and being on tomorrow's morning talk show.

"If you have any questions feel free to ask." I said. I watched the amount of viewers go up. There we fifty thousand viewers then five minutes later seventy thousand. I wonder how many viewers were actually my fans.

"Question from @mrsszaynmalik, 'Is anyone going out with Tara?'." Louis said.

"No, not currently but we know someone's been crushin' on her for a while now." Liam said. He look toward Niall who was blushing a little.

"Question from @irishhottieniall, 'Is Zayn crushing on Tara?'." Zayn said. "Um, no it's not me." Zayn winked at me and I wasn't sure how to take it but I turned away from him.

"Do you think I should tell them?" Niall whispered in my ear.

"If you wanted to." I whispered back to him.

"Read the next comment." Harry said to me pointing at the screen.

"@shayrocks111 says: 'I think Zayn and Tara would make a cute couple. What do you guys say?'." I said reading the comment off the screen off the laptop.

"Oh wow! I don't know what to say. Maybe." Zayn said.

"Huh. Never really thought Tara would actually go our with one of us." Liam said.

"Oh this is interesting!" Harry said. "@harryssexy75, I like that name, says: 'I think Louis and Tara would make a even cuter couple.'."

"Now that would never happen. See this girl here?" Louis pointed toward me. "She's just like one of my own sisters and that would be wrong."

"Yeah, I agree." I stood up and pushed Harry aside and sat in between him and Louis. I gave Louis a big hug.

"I'm jealous of her. That's my boo bear." Harry said. We all laughed at Harry then I moved back.

The viewers kept asking question and saying funny things like 'I dare Harry to kiss Louis.' and Harry did. It was only a light smooch on the cheek. It was a fun time doing a twitcam with the boys.

"We'll that was fun!" Harry said.

"Yeah it was." Zayn said.

"I can't believe they almost found out that Niall has a crush on Tara." Louis said.

"Yeah." Niall said. I gave him a hug. Niall was such a sweet guy.

It had to have been around one in the morning when Zayn came up with the idea to play truth or dare.

"I'll start." Liam said. "Harry, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Harry said.

"Is it true that you want to do a solo album?" Liam asked.

"No, never. I would miss you guys to much while recording that album." Harry said. "Louis, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Louis said.

"Huh. I dare you to kiss everyone in the room on the cheek." Harry said.

"Gay!!!" Niall and Zayn yelled at the same time. Louis gave Niall and Zayn a kiss first. They both ran off into the bathroom screaming. I was laughing so hard. Louis then kissed Liam, then Harry, and lastly me. Niall and Zayn both came out of the bathroom wiping the water from their faces.

"Ok. Zayn, truth or dare?" Louis said.

"Truth." Zayn said.

"Is it true that you have a crush on Tara." Louis said. Louis turned toward me and winked. I didn't understand why.

"No, it's not true." Zayn said. "Niall, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Niall said.

"I dare you to run up and down the hallway saying 'I'm an Irish idiot!' with your shirt off.'' Zayn said.

"Ok." Niall said. We all walked out into the hallway. Niall took off his shirt and was ready to do his dare.

"I'm An Irish Idiot!!! I'm An Irish Idiot!!! I'm An Irish Idiot!!!." Niall said running up and down the hallway. It was so hilarious. We were all laughing so hard. Niall was laughing too. We all went back into the room and sat back down.

"Tara, truth or dare?" Niall asked me while he was putting his shirt back on.

"Dare, I guess." I said.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in the room." Niall said.

"So does that mean I get to kiss each on of you?" I said nervously.

"Come on the hottest guy in the room, just one." Niall said. I was nervous. I looked around at each boy. Staring at Niall the longest. I looked to my right where Zayn was sitting. I leaned in and...kissed him. I was so nervous that I panicked and kissed him when I should've kissed Niall. I saw the shock on everyone's face. Especially Zayn. I looked toward Niall. His face...he looked...I just...I panicked and ran out the door. I got into the elevator and went down to the main lobby. I walked outside, got in my car, and went home.