Chapter 4: Interviews and Bad News

I woke up the next morning because of my phone. It was my manager calling me. Oh Shit! Today was the interview with the boys and I forgot!

"Hello." I said still half asleep.

"Where are you! You are late! You now how this makes both me and you look! Bad!" My manger yelled at me.

"Bad." I murmured to myself.

"There's a car outside waiting, just please hurry." My manger said.

Remembering what happened last night I really didn't want to see the boys again. I had no choice though. I walked outside, the chauffeur opened the door, and I got in. In ten minutes I was at the studio. My manger was waiting and she didn't look so happy.

"You have to hurry to hair and make up because you are on in five minutes." She told me.

"Ok, ok. I'm hurrying." I said.

I got to hair and make up. On my way there I pasted the boys dressing room and heard them talking but I didn't exactly heard what they were saying. The woman gave me a pink, tight dress to put on after she finished. I put the dress on with my black heels and I thought it was to much.

There was a knock on my dressing room door. "Are you ready?" My manger said.

"Yes, just finished." I said as she came in. The boys were behind her. What I was wearing no longer seemed too much. Each boy was wearing a nice shirt, with black or kaki pants, with black shoes. Niall was looking away from me the whole time till we went on camera.

"Goooooood Morning! I'm Mark Mathews."

"And I'm Anna Willard and today were here with Tara Jameson and One Direction!" Both of the hosts said.

We stood up from the couches and waved and said hi to the crowd and the cameras. There were two chairs in the middle where the two host were siting and two couches on either said of them. I was sitting on the left on next to Lou and Zayn. Niall, Harry, and Liam were on the other couch.

We talked for a while about our tour. We next answered some questions. One question I did not fancy at all.

"Sarah from Ohio says: 'If any of you guys could go out with Tara, who would?'." Mark said.

"Oh God." I said blushing. I turned away from the cameras and hid my face.

"I have to say I fancy her." Niall said. Our eyes met but I wasn't sure if he forgave me. "I've had a crush on her for a while know but..." He stopped. He didn't seem to want to finish the sentence.

"Is this true? Did you know Tara?" Anna asked.

"Yes it is and I knew." I said softly.

"Do you like him back?" Mark asked.

"Now Mark, I don't think she'll answer that." Zayn said. I looked at him. I didn't understand why he said that but I never answer the question.

The interview went on and then there was a short break. Zayn leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Do you like me?" The break was over now but I didn't answer Zayn. He whispered again in my ear. "I think you do like me. You kissed me." I tried not to pay much attention to him.

The interview ended and I headed straight to my dressing room. I changed and was about to leave till my manager stopped me.

"Tomorrow you guys have a photo shoot for Seventeen magazine. Don't be late again." My manger said.

"I'll try my hardest. Sorry." I said.

The chauffeur opened the door. I was about to get in but Lou was calling my name running toward me.

"Tara!! Tara!!" Lou yelled. He stopped in front of me.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Zayn... well we all wanted to know if you'd come back to our hotel for the night?" Lou asked. "It's ok if you say no. With Niall and all."

"No, no I'll come. I have to talk to him actually." I said.

"Your coming? Yes!" Lou said grabbing me by the hand and pulled me toward their limo. I got in and sat in between Liam and Lou.

"What's wrong?" Lou asked me nudging my arm.

"Huh?" I said coming out of a daze.

"You look sad or maybe mad. What's wrong?" I looked at him confused. I then looked at the others who were singing and dancing along to the radio.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." I said.

"You know if anything is wrong you can tell your bro Lou."

"Nothing's bothering me." I lied.

"Ok."

We arrived at the hotel and we all piled out of the limo. We headed upstairs and Niall complained that he was hungry. Harry ordered some food from room service and we all ate. After we finished we watched our interview on the tv. When we got to the question part I took out my phone and I decided to text Amanda.

Me: hey what's up

Amanda: nothin u

Me: just with the boys watchin our interview

Amanda: oh cool I watched it already good job

Me: thx are u workin on anything new

Amanda: yeah I'm workin on a new movie and I got the main roll!!!!

I didn't mention this earlier but Amanda is a rising actress. She doesn't normally get the main roll but this time she did.

Me: I'm so happy for you

Amanda: and I'm happy for you too making it to the big time going on tours and everything

Me: I'm so glad I have a friend like u

Amanda: me too

When I looked up from my phone I found Niall staring at me. Then Harry popped up out of no where in front of my face.

"Who were you talking to?" Harry asked.

"Oh just a friend." I said putting my phone away.

"Was it Amanda?" Harry squealed with excitement.

"Yes." I said. "Why Harold, do you fancy her?"

Harry blushed, "No."

The boys started teasing him. Niall walked over to me and sat down beside me.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I shook my head yes. He took my hand and we walked out the hotel room door. Niall lead me toward the stairway and told me to sit on the stair next to him.

"I wanted to ask you something." Niall said examining my hand.

"Go for it." I said.

"Do you still love me?" He said in a shaky voice. I stared into his eyes and then looked away. Tears started to flood down my face.

"What's wrong?" He said. He wrapped his arms around me. The warmth from his body made me feel safe. I didn't want to tell him the truth. I pulled away from him and wiped my tears away.

"I-I-I'm not sure if I still like you Niall." I said.

"Cause Zayn's better looking right. He gets all the girls and I'm just practically the kid who plays guitar on the corner of your street, that no one cares about." Niall said getting up of the stairs.

"Niall it's not like that!" I said walking behind him in the hall back to the room. "I liked you. I loved you. I just told you it wouldn't work out!"

Niall turned around and I stopped. "Why?! Why wouldn't it work out?!" Niall yelled at me.

"Because...because..." I couldn't finish. I didn't know what to say.

"BECAUSE YOU NEVER LOVED ME!!" Niall yelled. He ran down the hallway leaving me there. I started to cry. I saw him get into the elevator. I ran back to the room.

***********

What do you guys think? Comment? Vote? Fan?

~Kay