Chapter 5: Friends

"Where's Niall? Lou asked running toward me. "What's wrong and don't say nothing."

"Niall he left I think." I said crying. Lou put his arms around me.

"Harry and Liam what don't you two find Niall and me and Louis will stay her with Tara." Zayn said.

"Got it." Liam said pulling Harry out the door.

"It's ok will find him." Harry said and then kissed me on my cheek. Him and Liam left and I was alone with Lou and Zayn. Lou was still holding me and I stopped crying.

"What happened out there with you and Niall?" Lou asked while letting go of me.

"He said he wanted to talk." I started but I was about to cry again. "We-we sat on the stairs down the the hall and he wanted to ask me something." I started to cry a little. Poor Niall, what did he do to deserve this.

"Yeah, what'd he say?" Lou asked putting his arms back around me.

"He asked if I-I still loved him." I started to cry harder after saying that. I looked up toward Zayn.

"Did you say anything back to him?" Zayn asked.

I told them everything else that happened. When I was done I slowly stopped crying. I felt so bad for Niall. He really like me and I felt the same at one point. At one point? When I kissed Zayn it felt like those feeling went away but why? At th e interview Zayn asked if I liked him. Does he like me back. No. I can't go out with him when I just hurt the one I really loved.

The door opened and Liam, Harry, and Niall walked in. Niall's face was red. I could tell he was crying. I felt even more worse. I probably just made his life a living hell. Liam and Harry sat down near Zayn. Niall he just stood there, staring at me. I wasn't sure if he was mad or sad.

"Well this is awkward." Harry said.

"Yeah lads. Lets give these two some space." Lou said. They followed Lou out the door. "No running away this time."

Once they were gone Niall sat down next to me. I tried to hold his hand but he pulled away.

"I'm sorry Niall." I said. "It's just when we played truth or dare the other night and you dared me to kiss the hottest one in the room I panicked."

"It's partly may fault. I guess I was just getting my hopes up for nothing." Niall said.

"Your a sweet boy Niall but I don't know what to say."

"It's ok if you don't like me anymore. I over reacted out there. I was mad."

"It's ok."

"And it's ok if you want to go out with someone else."

"Niall I want you to know, I'll always have a place in my heart for you." I said then I hugged him.

"I love you and I forgive you." He whispered in my ear. He pulled away from the hug. He had a huge smile on his face. "Friends?" He said holding out his pinky. I wrapped my pinky around him and said, "Friends!"

"You guys can come in now!" I yelled to the boys.

"Thank God we can." Harry complained.

"We thought we were going to get attacked by fans." Liam said.

"So." Lou said sitting down next to me.

"We're all good." I said.

"Friends." Niall added. "With no problems at all."

"Good for you two!" Lou said. He leaned in and squeezed me and Niall. The others joined in with our hug. It turned into a hugging feast and I'm glad Niall's no longer mad.