Chapter 2: Rehearsals

Woke up the next morning in Niall's arms. I could smell pancakes, waffles, and bacon. I got up trying not to wake up Niall but that was a failed attempt. He woke up as soon as I mired his arm off of myself.

"Do I smell food?" Niall said instantly. He got up and ran toward the other who were standing next to a cart with food on it.

"Good mornin' to you too." I said walking over to Niall. I gave him a kiss on his cheek but it doesn't mean anything. It's really just a friendly kiss.

"Good mornin'! Would you like a pancake?" Harry asked waving a pancake in my face. I stuffed myself like the boys with all the delicious breakfast food.

"Alright guys shower, get dressed, we meet outside in the car, and then got to the studio for our rehearsals" Liam said in a fatherly way. Well it makes sense he is call Daddy Direction.

"And I shall go to my house to get ready." I said.

"See you there then." The boys said in unison. I walked out their hotel room and went home. I got in my car and drove home. I got home and found Felix, my butler you could say but he was more like a babysitter as my mom said.

"Good morning Miss. Jameson." Felix said to me when I walked into my house. "Did you happen to have breakfast already?"

"Good mornin to you too and yes Felix." I said. Felix was making some pancake but suppose there for him now. "I'll be upstairs getting ready, I have to meet the boys at the studio for rehearsals soon."

I walked up stairs and went into my room. I found my phone on my bed. I must've left it here and I didn't even notice. I picked up my phone, I had a missed call. It was my friend Amanda. I'll call her back later she probably didn't have anything important to say.

I got out of the shower. I picked out at black lace top and dark jean shorts. I dried my brown, long, curly hair and put my sneakers on. I walked downstairs trying to call my friend Amanda.

"Hello!?" I said.

"Hey. What are you up to that you can't answer my calls?" Amanda asked.

"We'll I was hanging out with the boys yesterday and we had a party and well I crashed there."

"Lucky you. I wish I could hang with 1D."

"Well you could, I'm going to meet them at the studio for rehearsals so if you want-"

"I'm leaving now. I'll meet you there. Ahhhh I'm gonna hang with 1D!!" She cut me off and yelled in my ear.

"Ok I'll see you there then."

"Kk." Amanda said and hung up. Amanda isn't a famous friend she's a real friend from England before I was famous. I love her like a sister. Amanda came to America with me only because she was afraid she'd lose me as a friend. We were friends since birth, we've been through everything together and I'm glad she came here with me.

I walked into the studio. Amanda was already there. She was in a deep conversation with Liam when I walked over to her.

"Hey love!" She said giving me a big hug. "I missed you so much."

"It's only been a week but I missed you too!" I said. Niall walked over to us, then the others followed.

"Why didn't you tell us you had an amazing friend?" Niall said.

"I don't know." I said. Niall was staring at me. He was waiting for me to give him his usual kiss hello. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and I notice he started to blush.

"Alright boys...and Tara lets start out rehearsal." Liam said. Niall reached for my hand and I pulled my hand away.

"I'll be right there. I have to talk to Amanda." I said to Niall. He walked over to the boys and I turned toward Amanda who had a smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing just when are you two going to go out already?!" She said.

"What!? Me and Niall. No, I can't...I mean he can't. Just drop the subject." I said confused.

"Your blushing you know you like him still." Amanda said.

"Ok I do but I already told him it wouldn't work." I said. I turned around to see if Niall was watching us and he was. He was staring right at me. I turned back to Amanda.

"But you said that like a year ago. Come on." She said.

"I can't. Ok." I said.

Rehearsals went by fast. I was glad. I didn't like rehearsals and plus things were weird the whole time between me and Niall but I'm spending the whole night with him and the others so I have to get myself together. If not I'll talk to Louis all night I guess.

********

Comment and/or Vote I want to know what you guys think so far.

~Kay :)