Chapter 2

Hi! I'm back with a new chapter! Sorry it has been a while. I was not sure if anyone was actually going to read this, but I have gotten a few reads to I decided to add on!

Hope you in joy! :)

***************************************************************************************

Present Time

"Why are you crying (y/n)?"

"I'm sorry Deku... but I have to leave"

"What you have to leave?! But why?"

"My dad is leaving to work on his music again, I'm sorry"

"Don't forget me"

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)!"

Is shot up sitting up in my bed, it was just a bad dream.

"(Y/n)! Hurry up! You need to get ready!"

"Okay dad!"

It's been 5 years since I left Japan. We moved to Japan in the first place because my dad's friend lived their and he said it would be easier for them to work together if we moved there. My dad is a song writer, and a singer, and would be on tour all the time for work. So I was used to moving around. We moved to Japan when I was five, and did not have any friends. The only friend I had was Jiro, the daughter of my dad's friend. He worked with him and wrote songs together.

For the first few months, it was just me and Jiro. I till on day I went to the park, and met Izuku Midoriya. We hung out all the time. I would hang out with him at school at at the park after school. Then when my dad worked on stuff with Jiro's dad, I would hang out with Jiro. 

I had two dreams, to become a hero, and to become a singer or some sort of influencer. I would talk about being a hero with Deku, and talk about singing with Jiro, even though I knew Jiro wanted to be a hero too. I mentioned a few times about being a singer with Deku, but not that much. It just new came up. Most of the time we would be talking about hero's. Deku loved my quirk, or should I say quirks. I have two quirks, my mom's and my dad's. My mom had telekinesis and my dad had the 4 elements. The telekinesis meant I could move stuff with my mind. The 4 elements meant I could control the four elements, fire, wind, earth, and water, I could do stuff like make a fast hush of wind, shoot fire and water from my hands, and make the earth move. I would protect Deku from his bullies like Bakugou because Deku did not have a quirk. Deku would all ways ask me questions about my quirk and wrote it down in my note book, I had 2 notebooks, one for hero's and one for writing songs. 

This went on for 5 years. One day when I got home from school I say tones of boxes. "Dad? What are all these boxes for?" My dad turned around and looked at me. "Oh hunny, you are home early!" Apparently, Jiro's dad decided to take a break with the music business, there for, my dad did not have a reason stay here in Japan, so he decided to move to New York to work with some big music company. I cried all night after I heard the news, the worst part of it all was telling Izuku. The night before I left, I sang Izuku the song we had wrote together. We wrote it when we were about 9, I was upset because Bakugou had said some pretty mean stuff to me, and Izuku wanted to cheer me up. We wrote down all the stuff Bakugo had said about me, then all the stuff Izuku thought about me. He was really sweet. I kept blush when he said the stuff he thought about me, because secretly I had a crush on him, but he did not know that.

The song was addressed towards Bakugou, but he never heard the song. It was a special song between me a Deku. Whenever I was sad, I would sing it while Deku played the guitar. The only people that new about the song were me, Deku, and Jiro. 

Here is the song :

I videotaped me singing the song and gave it to Deku, so he could have it. He smiled and gave a hug. I wanted that hug to last forever, but it didn't. The next morning I left, and haven't seen him since.

We wrote letters in the beginning, but then my dad found out about me wanting to become a singer, so he wanted to to focus on my career. The only person I was about to talk to was Jiro, because I would say she was helping me writing new songs. But those calls started to stop too. I wanted a normal life though, and a chance of become a hero like Deku. So, I decided to hid my identity. I started a YouTube channel and posted a video of me singing, wearing a wig so no one would recognize me. My video blew up. I got thousands of comments saying how good or a singer I was. So I posted more videos. Eventually, my dad signed my up for a record deal and I became a real singer. My under cover name was Kira. I went on tour and traveled the world. I saw so many new hero's, and yes, I am still obsessed with hero's still. 

If you are asking were my mom is in all of this, my mom found out she had cancer a few months after we moved, and passed away about a couple more moths after that. I was so sad. My mom was like my best friend.

I don't know why I was dreaming about when I left Deku though today, it's been 5 years, I am now 15. 

I rolled out of my bunk and fell on the floor of my tour bus. "(Y/n)! Hurry get up, it's your last show of the tour before you start school!" My dad yelled from the other side of the bus. I groaned and got up seeing my assistant standing in front of me.

"He is right you know, this last one must be awesome since it's your last one before UA." She said.

"I know, I still just can't believe he let me got there, little lone I get in" I said. I had gotten in though recommendations, and am coming in at the middle of the of the school year. I a, kind of nervous because I am coming in the middle of the school year and everyone all ready knows everyone. But I'm sure I will do fine, right?

" Come and have breakfast, you have rehearsal soon after." Said Sam. Sam is the name of my assistant.

"Okay, coming" I said. I was not only nervous about U.A., but I was performing in Japan, and being back in my home town after 5 years is weird. I would also see Izuku and Jiro again. What is they came to the concert! I wonder how they are doing. I hope Deku was okay with Bakugou with out me there. 

And with that, I got dressed and had breakfast. I then left for my rehearsal. This year is going to be interesting.

***************************************************************************************

Hi! I hope you all like this chapter!

Thank your for reading! If you have any suggestions about the story, feel free to write them in the comments!

Byeeeee! :)

-Bella