Chapter 10

(Y/N) POV:

The door opened and in walked....

A girl with pink skin, and a girl with brown hair, and pink cheeks. They looked familiar. As the rest of their group walked in, I realized where I saw them. Oh! Those are those girls from my dance circle today! I watched as all of them walked in, and then I saw him. It was Izuku. My Deku. OMG. WHY UNIVERSE?! THEY HAD TO BE IN THE SAME GROUP AND HAVE VIP PASSES?!!!! I put on my fakest smile and greeted them.

"Hi, guys!" I said. The two girls who came in first started fangirling and jumping up and down. "Omg hi!" one of them said. "You look even prettier in real life!" the other one said. I blushed from that last comment. "Oh! Thank you"

"Hey, aren't you the girls who were at my dance circle today? You guys had great moves" I said. "Yes, that was us! Hi, I'm Mina Ashido, and this is Ochaco Uruaka!" Mina said. "Well, it's nice to meet you! You probably already know but I'm Kira" I said giggling a bit at the end. "Can we take a selfie with you?" Ochaco asked. "Sure" We posed and took the selfie, then they stepped out of the way so more people could come up.

The next people up were a boy with spiky red hair, a guy with blond hair with a lightning strike in it, a boy with black hair, and Bakugo. I was not really nervous about seeing Bakugo. Somehow, he heard the song I made, and surprisingly, he wrote me a letter and APOLOGISED to me! So me and he are on good terms. He is still rude to me like everyone else, but he is not as bad as when we were kids.

The guys (minus Bakugo) ran up to me saying in unison, "HI KIRA!" I laughed and waved to them. "Hi, guys! What are your names?" "Well I'm Kirishima, this is Denki, Sero, and back there is Bakugo," He said pointing to each one of them as he listed off the names.

"Were you and Denki at the dance circle today with Mina and Ochaco?" I asked Kirishima, thinking they looked familiar. "Yep!" He said smiling. Omg, he is so pure! He looks like a shark, I must protect!

"Can we each have your signature?" Asked Denki. "Yeah, sure!" I said smiling. After signing, I gave each of them a hug. When I hugged Bakugou, I was surprised he hugged back. "I know it's you song freak" He whispered. My eyes widened. Song Freak was the nickname he had for me when we were kids. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I'm surprised the damn nerd has not figured it out yet" He finished. I calmed down, I was still wondering how he knew it was me, but shrugged it off happy he won't tell anyone. "Thank you Katsuki" I whispered back as we let go of the hug.

After their group, I met the rest of the group and was fine till I got to the last person.......

Hi Guys!

OMG, I can't believe this group has 2k views! I did not expect the book to go this far! Sorry I have not been updating, my days are really busy and on top of that, I have school. I'm glad you like it and I love and enjoy the comments I get! I also have two other books on my profile if you wanna check them out

Also in I think the second chapter, I said (y/n) was coming in the middle of the school year, but I am changing it to right after the sports festival.

Thx for reading!

Bye!

-Bella