Chapter 5

Hi! Thank you for the sweet comments! They make my day! :)

Here is the next chapter! :)

****************************************

{Y/N POV}

As soon as I sent out the tweet, I got a bunch of comments saying they were coming to the dance circle. Because of the paparazzi, I wore a black mask with my outfit. I wanted to have fun without them crowding me all the time. Though now that I am having a giant dance circle it may cause some notice.

(This was your outfit, you also had on black ripped jeans and black and white converse)

(And this is what you looked like with the purple Kira wig on which was what you are wearing now, so imagine you looking like this with the outfit in the picture above

(And this is what you looked like with the purple Kira wig on which was what you are wearing now, so imagine you looking like this with the outfit in the picture above. That's what you look like right now.)

Soon, people started to show up. All of them looked to be around my age and older. A few more people showed up and I started to get their attention.

"Hey everyone! Thanks for coming! Now can everyone please make a big circle around me?" I shouted. People then started to form the circle. James got out his wireless speaker and I connected my phone to it. I played the song, "Shut Up and Dance" and started jumping around the circle.

"Is everyone ready?!" I shouted. I got a bunch of cheers and hollers and started dancing.

I started to dance around, mostly jumping around looking like a goofball even though people still cheered me on. I started to do some leaps and turns, then I started to look for people to pull into the dance circle with. I pulled in this couple and danced with them for a bit, but then let them do their own thing. They soon stopped and went back, and I walked back out and started running around looking for someone to pull out. 

I saw a girl with pink skin and yellow eyes. She seemed really energetic and became more when she saw me walking up to her. I pulled her out and dance around with her. I was having a blast. I stepped out to watch her dance and saw her friends were cheering her on. She had some great moves and did some hip hop. The crowd seemed to love her, and I understood why. Soon she stepped out and I pulled Austin out and he started dancing. I ran around high fiving people and taking the occasional selfie while he danced.

When he finished, I told the crowd I was going to be picking one more time then the dance circle was going to end. People went crazy. I ran around and saw the girl I pulled out earlier with pink skin and her friends trying to convince a girl with short brown hair and pink cheeks to dance. I walked over to them and talked to the girl.

"Why don't you want to dance?" I asked, smiling. She seemed shocked I was talking to her. "I'm just a little nervous about everyone looking at me..." she said. "Will you come out if I dance with you? I will stay by your side the whole time." I said. She looked hesitant but then agreed. I took her in the middle and we started dancing together.

"You look like you have some pretty great friends," I said. "Yeah, they are great, oh! Me, my friends, and our whole class are coming to your concert tonight!" she said. "Awww, thank you! I hope you like it! How about you go get your friends and tell them they can all dance with us if they want" I said. "Really!?" "Yeah! :)" And with that, she ran off and told her friends. They all looked really surprised and all came running over to me. We all had a group hug and started dancing.

When the dance circle was over, I told my friends about the group and they all thought how cool that was. Then, the same group came up to me and asked for a photo. I gladly exempted and told them I hope they have fun at the concert tonight. We said our goodbyes and checked the time.

"Oh shoot guys we should leave now or we will be late!" I said. And with that we packed up our stuff and left, heading to the stadium. 

*******************************************

Sorry if it was kind of a short chapter!

I will try to have the next chapter out tomorrow or the next day!

Thank you for reading hope you in joyed! :)

-Bella