Chapter 1

Hi! So this is a new chapter and I hope you like it! Italics is when someone it talking. I just wanted to say, pretty please comment on my story I have none so far. 

Sam's POV

I woke up and got ready for school. Then I walked down to Bushwell Plaza. When I got to Carly's apartment I opened the door and said something.

S: Hey Carls! You ready to get to school?

C: Since when do you like going to school?

S: Since I get to be away from my mom and her new boyfriend.

C: Is he really that bad?

S: No he's great. I just want to see what they buy me this time to be a surprise.

C: Ok. Freddie texted me right before you got here and said that he'll be over in a few minutes.

S: Ok. I guess we'll wait for him. But in the meantime do you have any ham?

C: Yes in the fridge.

I walked over to the fridge and got out a couple pieces of ham. Then Freddifer walked in.

F: Hey guys. Ready to go to school?

S: Yep. Let's go.

We head out the door and go to school.

Time passes and now they are in school.

We just finished the period right before lunch so we're meeting up in the cafeteria. I sat down and saw Frediccini coming from one way and Carly from the other. I stood up and waved my arm and they both came running over.

S: Hey guys.

Carly and Freddie: Hey.

C: Hey Sam since you like your moms new boyfriend can you tell us a little about him?

S: Sure. So the thing that I like most about him is that he's nice and hasn't tried to hurt me yet. Also, he's my moms longest boyfriend. Three weeks to be exact. He's also the one who's been buying me all of those dresses. He gets me a new one each day.

C: Wow. He is really nice. 

S: Oh and he's super rich but I don't mind because he helped my mom be nice to me and he's nice to me.

F: He does sound really nice.

Just then an announcement was on the loud speaker.

Principle: Hello everyone. This is Principle Franklin and I just wanted to say that there might not be school tomorrow due to Covid 19. If there is not you do not have schoolwork for the rest of the year. I am very sorry if this disappoints you but there probably not be school tomorrow. Thank you.

Me, Carls, and Fredbag looked shocked. I said something that made them look worried.

S: Later my mom and her boyfriend are going on a vacation without me. It was planned that I was going to stay home alone but if I don't go to your house, Carly, everyday I might explode.

C: It's ok. I'm sure Spencer will let you stay with us.

S: Thank you!

After I said that since she was sitting next to me I hugged her.

Time Passes and now they are at Bushwell Plaza.

Carly opens her door and said something.

C: Hey Spencer. Do you mind if Sam stays here if there is no school for the rest of the year?

Spencer: Sorry Carly she can't. I'm sorry Sam. It's just that me and Carly have to go take care of grandpa in Yakima.

S: Oh ok. I guess I'll just have to find somewhere else to stay.

F: I can ask my mom if you can stay at our place.

S: OMG! Fredward thank you!

I hugged Fredbag and he hugged me back. Boy did I love this little dweeb. Oops! I meant my little dweeb.

So how did you like that chapter please comment on it if your liked it. I would really appreciate it! There is a sequel to this!