Chapter 8

Hi! I hope you like this chapter. 

Sam's POV 

I woke up and felt Frediccini's arms around me. I snuggled closer to his chest. But when I couldn't go back to sleep I went to the kitchen and sat on the couch. I turned on and T.V and went channel surfing. Then Fredilup walked in and sat down next to me.

F: Good morning, Princess Puckett.

S: Morning.

After looking through some channels I put down the remote and went to the fridge to start making breakfast.

S: What do you want to eat?

F: I really don't mind what you make.

S: Ok then your getting bacon.

Frednub chuckled a little bit and I joined in. He was so cute. But I wonder where he's taking me.

S: Hey, so yesterday you said that today you were going to take me somewhere. Where are you taking me?

F: You'll see when we get there.

Time passes they finished breakfast and are now in the car.

S: Where are we going?

F: You'll see.

S: I don't wanna wait. Tell me now.

F: Calm down we're almost there. Just 10 more minutes.

S: Ughh. 

Fredweird laughed at my groan. But I sat there staring out my window. 

Time passes and they are now at a really big field.

F: Ok we're here.

S: It's so peaceful here.

We got out of the car and laid in the grass. I meant it when I said it was peaceful. Then Frednub broke the silence. 

F: I have one question. But if you don't want to answer it you don't have to. But why are you afraid of thunder?

S: It's a secret.

F: Ok you don't have to tell me.

S: I kinda want to.

F: Ok.

S: When my dad was still around every time there was a storm he would sing me and Melanie a song. I helped to forget all about the storm.

F: Oh. 

S: Well now every time there's a storm no ones there to comfort me.

I almost cried at the thought of him and Freddie must have noticed.

F: It's ok Sam. 

S: I love you.

F: I love you to, Princess Puckett.

I know my chapters are getting shorter and shorter. But if you like them how they are then tell me. If you think that they should be longer tell me. I would appreciate you input.