Chapter 4

Hi! So I go back and fourth between Freddie and Sam's POV but this one is going to be in Sam's POV because it would make more sense. This is a sequel to chapter one! I hope you like it. Italic is when someone is speaking. 

Sam's POV 

I woke up remembering that my mom and her boyfriend are out of town for the next couple weeks. I grabbed my phone and saw that on the school website Principal Franklin said that there was no school for the rest of the year. So I texted Frediccini that I need to stay at his place.

This is their conversation over the phone.

S: I need to stay at your place.

F: No prob my mom said that it was cool. And that you can sleep in the guest room.

S: Thanks I'm gonna pack. I'll be right over.

F: See ya.

S: See ya 

Their chat ended.

I packed all of my clothes since my mom and her boyfriend are probably going to get stuck in Florida, my moms boyfriend took her to Florida, I'm probably going to get stuck with my boyfriend so I'm packing all of my clothes. Not that it's a problem I love Fredward but living with a nerd might be a little hard for me. But he's my boyfriend so I'll live with it because I love him.

Sorry it was a short chapter but next chapter is all pictures. I hope you liked this chapter though!