Chapter 6

Hi! This chapter will take place a couple days later after the last chapter, ok? So Sam and Freddie decided that Sam will make dinner when Freddie's mom isn't home. Anyway I hope you like this chapter. 

Sam's POV

I'm making dinner right now while Fredilup is watching T.V or he's on his computer. I have no idea what. But there's something on the top shelf that I can't reach

S: Frediccini where's the ladder!

I shouted through the apartment.

F: In the closet.

S: Thanks!

I go over to the closet and get out the ladder. I  put it in front of the cabinet and climbed and grabbed what I needed. But when I was getting down I accidentally put my hand of the stove. And the stove was on!

S: OW!!!

Freddie ran into the kitchen and saw me squeezing my wrist in pain. Yeah I'm in so much pain I didn't call him names.

F: I'll get my moms first aid kit.

He ran out of the kitchen and came back a minute later with a first aid kit. He opened it up and pulled out a roll of those bandages that you wrap around what ever's hurt. He wrapped it around my hand so gently.

F: Is that to tight?

S: No it's fine, thanks Frednub.

F: Your calling me names so you must not be hurt very badly.

We both chuckled at his little joke.

S: I better keep making dinner. When will your mom be home?

F: Um, around midnight I think.

S: Then I'll just leave her a plate in them microwave then.

Then I continued to make dinner while Freddork went back to whatever he was doing.