Chapter 5

Hi! This is a sequel to chapters one and four. I hope you like this chapter. 

Freddie's POV

Sam had just told me that she has to stay with me so I told my mom. My mom it definitely less protective than how she used to be. So that was good or else Sam might not survive living here. My mom said that she would be out less due to Covid 19 so me and Sam's would be home alone a lot. My mom also said that Sam would be staying in the guest bedroom. But since we only had two bathrooms, mine and my mom's, Sam would have to use mine. Right now my mom is out at the hospital so I was just waiting for Sam to get here.

Time passes it is now ten minutes later.

I hear someone knocking at the door. I opened it and saw Sam with a suitcase and a duffel bag.

S: Hey.

F: Hey. Come on in.

Sam walked in and put her bags near the door.

F: I'll show you where your room is.

I walked down the hall and passed my bedroom and her's was right next to mine. I opened the door and walked in.

F: This is your room.

S: Thanks. I'm gonna unpack.

F: Ok. I'll be in the living room if you need me.

I left the room to that she could unpack and sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V.

Time passes it is now five minutes later.

Sam walks in and sits next to me. I put my arm around her. She smiled. Her smile is so pretty.

S: What time is it?

F: Almost lunch.

S: I'm going to get some ham. Want any.

F: No thanks. I'll get a sandwich.

We both got up and grabbed what we wanted. Sam sat down on the couch with her ham while I made my sandwich. She is so pretty. I'm so lucky to have her as my girlfriend.

So.... how'd you like it? I hope you liked it.