•force captain•

au where adora stayed in the horde

lowercase intended

~~~~~~~~

"force captain adora, are you there?" a voice came out of adora's badge.

"yea, i'm here cadet catra." adora smiled softly at the concerned cadet. "i'm just about done conquering brightmoon. i only have to get to the queen." adora ran through the palace of brightmoon, making it to the runestone where she saw queen glimmer.

"horde scum, do not come any closer." glimmer sent a ball of glitter towards adora, sending the force captain flying backwards into a wall.

adora struggled to stand up, but managed to. she got out her taser and tased the queen before taking her captive.

~~~~~~~~~

catra and adora sat in adora's new room, the one she'd earned from being promoted to force captain. and she was a hell of a good one too. the two girls sat on the mattress giggling and joking like they did as kids.

with the rebellion destroyed, the girls could be peaceful. they could act like children and joke around and be free.

catra watched as adora's eyes lit up when she laughed and how pretty she looked when she was happy.

"see something you like?" adora smirked, arching her scarred eyebrow at the feline.

"n-no. i-i just-" catra was cut off by adora's lips on hers.

"catra. the wars over. we can be together now." she leaned her forehead against the brunette's.

"yea. finally." the two girls giggled and continued flirting and joking together.

~~~~~~~~

if this sucks, i'm sorry lmao. i didn't proofread first :)

hope you still like it 🥺

natasha 🌺