/1/

"Come on Baka." I grab the Hatake's hand and lead him to the ramen shop.

"Y/n, I have a mission to go on." He replies and I stop moving.

"Kakashi, please." I face the other direction not wanting to look at him. He always was busy and never had anytime for me.

"Being an Anbu member comes with responsibilit-"

"Stop." I face him and glare, not even bothering to let go of his hand. "You always do this. Are your missions so important you don't have time for your own girlfriend?"

"You know what it's like." I let go of his hand and storm off. I was pissed.

"Y/n, wait!" I ignore him and keep walking. I was stopped and arms wrapped around my waist. "Let go of me Kakashi." I order but he didn't listen.

"Don't act like this." He tells me placing his head on my shoulder. "I love you, stop acting like you don't know that."

(Quick clarificationnnnnn, your both 18, Obito and Rin are alive and well, Kakashi does have a Sharingan but Obito was saved, his father is alive, the nine tails attack never happened, Itachi never massacred the clan, you get what I'm saying)

"You love me? Doesn't seem like it lately." His grip tightens around me. "I'll make it up to you when I come back."

"If you leave I'm going to sleep with Obito." I tell him trying to make him stay.

"You wouldn't."

"Leave and I will."

"When I come bac-" I force myself out his grip and walk away looking for Obito. "Y/n, stop!" Kakashi yells but I don't listen. I head to where the boy lived only to be stopped again.

"I have an important mission to go on, we can talk about it when I come back."

"We haven't spent time with each other for the longest! You promised today would be our day! You promised!" I shout grabbing the attention of some villagers.

"And I'm sorry the next time I come back we will have our day."

"No Kakashi!" I hold back my tears. "You promised you loved me. Was that a lie too?" He looks and pulls me in for a hug.

"I love you, I didn't lie about that." He tells me but I don't wanna fall for his bull again.

"Let me go damnit." I try to escape his grip. After a while, I give up and give in.

"Y/n, I have to go on this mission. When I come back I'll give you the whole week. Just the two of us and we will do anything you want."

"Leave and don't bother coming back. Me or the mission." I tell Kakashi and I was being serious.

"I'll see you when I get back."

He tells me making my heart drop. Kakashi let go of me and kissed my forehead through his mask.

"My team is waiting for me, I can't be late." He starts walking away.

"Can't even give me a proper kiss." I say and he stops.

"I'm serious Kakashi, you leave were over. I won't be here for you to come back to." I look at the back of his head.

"Choose what's more important, me, or the mission. I don't wanna hear any more excuses fro-"

He makes his choice by walking away heading to the gate of the village.

Leaving me alone.