/15/

8 years later

(After chapter 11)

"Not fair." Asami pouted wanting to go first. Her silver hair bounce as she shakes her head. "Uncle Itachi let me go first!"

"You must really wanna go." He chuckles.

"Don't worry my favorite sibling, you can go first." Amaterasu smiles.

"Eat that burrito." Asami sticks her tounge out at Boruto her e/c eyes glaring at him.

"Hmph." He sticks his out as response.

"I'll open this one." Asami said reaching under the tree for a present.

"From me I see." Kakashi proudly comes over at sits down next to me.

Asami happily opens it and her eyes light up from what was inside.

"Thank you dad!" She shouts before jumping into his arms hugging him. "I can't wait to use this for my ninja head protection, I always wanted a different color from everyone else and cool new ninja tools!"

"Your welcome but your mother helped me pick it out." Kakashi honestly spoke. Asami then suddenly pulled me into the hug.

"Your the best parents ever!"

"This, this is so youthful." Lee cries.

Everyone opened their presents and we had a great dinner Hinata cooked for us. I helped of course.

Kakashi and I sat on top of the rock he always did as a child gazing upon the moon.

"It's almost as beautiful as you." Kakashi tells me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Let me guess your gonna say you love me to the moon and back."

"No, there isn't a limit to as far my love goes for you." He tells me causing me to blush.

"I love you more than that Baka."

"Still calling me Baka after all these years maybe I should stop that." He tells me putting us in a kiss. I place my hand on his face before breaking our lips apart.

"Baka."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚊, 𝙺𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 {𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍} 🎉