/12/

Flashback, age 14

Me and Kakashi hid behind the bushes letting Rin and Obito get to work.

"Eyes on the cat, repeat eyes on the cat." Obito tells us sneaking up behind it. "Gotcha!" He lunges forward and the cat moves making him land in the dirt.

"Obito!" Rin shouted running over to him to make sure he was ok.

"Guess it's up to me and you Kakashi," I tell the teammate I had a slight crush on.

"Don't mess it up like those two." He tells me being himself like always. Little did he know this whole mission was set up by me as a prank. Time to get back at Kakashi. I softly chuckle making him look at me crazy.

"What are you plotting?" He looks at me curiously.

"How we are going to get that cat of course!" I lie pretending to think. Now, the next part of the plan. A small smirk smeared across my face from my evil plan to trick Kakashi.

"Ok Kakashi, I know you can get the cat on your own. I'll meet you at the gate of our village with Rin and Obito."

"Whatever, just be there." He replied going the other direction. Just like I planned cocky as always.

I get my other teammates. Rin knew about the plan but I didn't tell Obito because... well he's Obito.

Once we arrived at the gate it took Kakashi a while to get there but when he did.

"Kakashi! What happened to you!? This can't be real" Obito shouted in disbelief rubbing his eyes.

"Wow Bakashi you look like an Idiot." I smirk walking over in front of him.

The boy was covered in leafs and chicken feathers that I planted for him to run into when going after the cat.

"What happened Bakashi?" I step in front of him.

"Well, your plan wasn't that good." He smiled leaning in.

"What Bakashi, or should I say Baka?"

"I'm going to give you a kiss."

"Wh-what?" I stutter and he leans in tackling me to the ground.

"H-hey what are you doing!?" I laugh from the tickles he was delivering to me.

"I knew about your 'prank' from the start. Why would we be going on a D rank mission?" He stop tickling me.

"Aw, guess I'm caught. So no kiss?" I pout.

"Didn't say that." He tells me before leaning in.