/8/

4 months later

"Baka where are you taking me?" I ask the man gripping his hand that I was holding.

"I just wanted to show you something. Now open your eyes."

"This better be worth i-"

I pause when I open my eyes looking around at the scenery. It was later in the day and the sun was going down.

In front of me was the ocean that glistened throughout the horizon. The sunset a beautiful ombre color that changed from orange to purple.

"Kakashi... it's beautiful." I smile in amazement.

"Not as much as you." He replied getting down on one knee.

"Wait what are you doing?" I ask him and he pulls out a small black box and opened it.

"Y/n Uchiha, will you marry me?"

I become completely covered in shock. Kakashi Hatake, the copy ninja of the hidden leaf wants to marry me?

"I know we're only 20 what most people would say is young but still, I want you and I to become a family." He tells me.

"Yes Kakashi, I'll marry you!" I shout in excitement. Holy shit! I'm getting married. He took the ring out and slid it on my finger, it fit perfectly. I lift my finger up and exam the ring.

"Kakashi I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything then." I give him a small giggle.

I walk towards the man and pull him in for a kiss.

Not for a certain reason, just because I love him.

"Were getting married I'm going to become y/n Hatake!" I place us into a hug and squeeze him out of excitement. He kisses my forehead.

"I can't wait to plan it and tell everyone! Just wait your fangirls are going to be mad as hell when they see this ring on my finger! Oh, and our honeymoon!"

"Calm down y/n your still pregnant." He smiles gripping my waist.

"You should be happy I am or otherwise you would be getting annihilated on this beach right now." I say catching his attention.

"Oh really? Maybe after this, we shouldn't have kids for a while." He told me in disappointment he wasn't going to get laid.

"If you say so, Baka."

"Ah, you still call me an idiot while we're engaged." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hush you know you like it." I tease him.