/2/

1 week later

I sit with Rin and Obito while we eat our Ramen. "What are you going to say to him?" The girl asked referring to my ex.

"Nothing, we're over." I say playing with my food, I wasn't hungry anymore. "He's coming back today and he's going to think everything is fine." Obito tells me slurping down his bowl.

"That's where you help. Were going to tell him we slept together and that I moved on."

"You sure that's going to work? Plus I'm not trying to get in a fight with Kakashi, I don't wanna kick his ass." He said making me smile.

"It wouldn't be like him to fight you and if he doesn't believe it I'll make him." I reassure Obito.

"They're coming, y/n." Rin turned back around and faced us. I in and exhale. I can do this.

"Y/n?" I heard the voice say. Damn this isn't going to be easy. I push my bowl forward and face Kakashi.

"Oh, hey Kakashi." I reply with a smile.

"Now that I'm back we can spend time together and I'm sorry but it can only be for today I have another mission tomorrow." Still, while we're not even together.

"I told you what was going to happen if you left, I wasn't joking." I look away from him for a few seconds. The ramen guy and his daughter were drinking some tea while watching us.

"Y/n." He sighs walking towards me. Can't let him touch me or I'll fall for his bull again.

"I slept with Obito." He stops walking and smiles.

"I know you wouldn't do that. Now come on what do you want to do today."

"I'm not joking Kakashi." I tell him crossing my arms.

"You said before we left you wanted to have a date here so shall we?" He said unfazed. That was it! I sit down on Obito's lap and wrap my arm around him. Kakashi just looks at me and takes a seat ordering his food.

What the hell is wrong with him? I grab Obito's face and kiss him right in front of Kakashi. I mean I'm single, not like it matters. I try to make it look real.

Wow, Obito is enjoying himself. He's actually a really good kisser and he tastes like ramen. I break the kiss and face Kakashi who was speechless.

"Y/n... you didn't." I started to feel bad because of the look I was getting from him.

"Obito how could you? I thought we were friends." He asked the boy in betrayal. I watched as his eyes get glossy.

"Now you know how it feels to have something else chosen over you." I get up and walk away heading to my house not attempting even once to look back.

I'm sorry Kakashi.