/5/

The next day

Kakashi was officially cured by me confessing my love to him. After what we told each other yesterday, we made up and started over. Right now I was at the ramen place awaiting his arrival.

"That was very interesting what occurred with you and Kakashi the other day." The owner's daughter said to me and I blush in embarrassment.

"Yea, nothing juicer than my ramen ever comes in here. Now that, that was something." He smiled and my face becomes even redder.

"I hope I'm not late." I looked and saw my Baka entering the shop waving to everyone.

"I was just walking down the path of life."

"Your not," I smile watching take the seat next to me.

"Don't worry we have the whole week together. Lord Fourth allowed me time off." Kakashi said, bringing a warm feeling to my body.

"Same order as always?" Ichiraku asked us and I nod.

"I hope I didn't mess up your an Obito's relationship." I play with my fingers.

"You didn't. Even though I'm the only one who should be kissing you like that, we're good." I blush at his comment and because I was still embarrassed. Ichiraku handed us our bowls and we eat. I was too focused on my food for only a second but when I looked over Kakashi was already done pulling up his mask. Of course, I've seen his face before I just wished I didn't miss it.

"Come on Baka... seriously?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He looks at me using that 'idk' stuff he always pulled on Gai.

"Maybe I should start wearing a mask." I smirk and go back to eating my ramen.

"If you did I'd just take it off." He replied watching me eat.

"Why is that?" I ask him curiously as to why he was allowed to wear one but not me.

"Because I said so." I frown at his answer.

"Not good enough Baka." I go back to eating my food.

"Fine, it's because I'll miss your face. I don't want you to hide it like I hide mine."

"See and that's why you shouldn't wear that mask."

"It's helping you in a way." He attempts to get me into agreeing that he should wear the mask.

"Oh really? How?"

"You don't have to worry about any women looking at me." He answers taking out his icha icha book. He's probably more interested in that than me.

"Care to read some of that to me?" I ask with a smirk.

"Why would I do that?" He asked in an anxious tone.

"You said you were going to make it up to me. Now Read." I answer eating my food.

"I'll make it up to you later." He said placing his hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing up against my leg.

"Nope." I say popping the p, moving his hand.

"Read."

"Y/n."

"Read."

"Please."

"Readddd Baka."

Eventually, he gave in and ended up reading. Let's just say some interesting things happened that night.