Extended Summary ☾ ☽

"Much happiness has come into the world becasue of bewilderment and things left unsaid." - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Extended Summary ☾☽

Being dead wasn't that bad.

First off, there was no bright white light at the end of the tunnel or eternal darkness awaiting you. No, I did not hear a chorus of angels or see the burning pits of hell either. To be perfectly honest, the first thing I realized when I was dead was that I was- in fact- alive. Well, the most alive you can be for a vampire.

I guess I should start explaining.

☾ ☽

Camden wakes up in the middle of a deserted road one morning with a pounding headache, blood-soaked clothes, and no recollection of his memories. Lost and dazed, Camden stumbles upon a group of strangers who seem to know exactly who and what he is- a vampire. Now, Camden is suddenly thrust into the world of the supernatural, filled with witches, demons, fairies, and shifters.

With nowhere else to turn and a group of vampire hunters hot on his trail, Camden is forced to attend St. Peter's Academy for the Gifted. However, trouble doesn't leave Camden there. Notes from a mysterious figure who goes by the name R are suddenly haunting Camden's life and the Order of St. Marcellus- the vampire hunters mentioned- are relentless.

With the help of an overemotional witch, a deadly incubus, and a hot-headed lion shifter, Camden just may be able to get his life together.