Chapter 4

I handed her my phone and she put her number in and saved it as "Lil Monee 😏🤍." I looked at the contact and smiled. "Girl what ya smiling for it's just a number" she said laughing. I shook my head at her and started heading for the door. "Wait melo i wanna give you a thank you hug" she said. I smirked and said "well what you waiting on." She wrapped her arms around my torso and I slid my hands down to her ass. She gasped and hit my arm playfully and I ran out the door laughing.

Once I got to my car I turned on my favorite lil durk song. "Durkioooo all in yo hoe, shawty i love you i love you." 3 minutes later I pulled into my driveway and turned my car off. I got out of the car and headed towards the door. When I walked in everybody was sleeping. I didn't want to wake them so I went upstairs and laid in my bed.
Monday MORNING

I woke up at 6:30 to get dressed for my first delivery. I checked my schedule and noticed I only had 6 routes to run today. I looked at my phone and saw armonee texted me and said have a good first day at work. I smiled and replied thanks you too. It was something about dat girl dat had me wrapped around her fingers. I got off my bed and went downstairs to grab me something to eat. I left my house about 7:15 and got to my office at 7:45.

I had 6 employees all come in and greet me in my office. "Hey Ms.Brown how are you doing this morning my names Jake" a short blonde headed kid said. "Wassup Jake and you call me Melo." he seemed a little nervous talking to me. I made sure to lay down the rules with my employees. They didn't seem too bad but I hope Im not wrong. I heard my phone ding so I looked down to see it was my friends. "Party tonight at Club Zeflo" I repeated after reading what the message said. I got on my phone and pulled armonee contact up. I hesitated on texting her but I did it anyways.

"pull up at Club Zeflo tonight shorty everything on me." I waited for her to respond to me, It felt like I was waiting forever. Finally after 30 minutes she responded and said "I would love to ill be ready whenever you pull up." I smiled sooooo hard and begin doing a little dance. "bet shorty ill pull up at 8:30." Once I got that message I was waiting for 8 o'clock to roll around.

fast forward TO 8

Melo's Outfit

                                                                             Armonee's Outfit

Armonee's Outfit