Chapter 3

I smash my lips into CeCe roughly as she wraps her arms around my neck. Her hands instantly start roaming down my body. I grab her hands and flip us over so she's lying on her back. She tugs at my shorts while I'm sliding down her panties . She manage to pull my shorts down which leaves me in my boxers. She pulls my boxers down and I immediately get rock hard.

She slowly undress herself and I start to think about Armonee the girl from the store. I instantly get up and put my clothes back on. Cece looks at me disappointed and asked me what was wrong. I looked at her and said "I'm sorry Ce I just have to find this girl I can't get her out of my head." She simply said "I understand Mel it ain't no problem." Just like dat I headed out of the bedroom and ran downstairs.

Chris and the rest of the crew was watching a movie when I went back down. I grabbed the wallet and my keys from off of the counter and headed towards he door. I told Chris and the crew dat I'd be back later and not to wait up on me. My only goal was to find armonee. As I hopped in my car I took the I.D out and typed in her address. I followed the instructions and drove down 2 blocks and I stopped in front of this huge 3 story mansion.

My gps told me I had the right destination so I pulled into the driveway and proceeded to get out the car. As I walked up the driveway 2 little dogs rushed towards me. I stopped and bent down to rub them. I hear soft little voice say "Champ and King get over here now." I look up to see the same beautiful girl from Walmart. The dogs run back to the house and I'm stuck staring at her hour glass frame.

She walks out the door and approach me. "Hey I um found your wallet at Walmart the other day." I said looking her in her eyes. She told me thank you and grabbed the wallet from my hand. I turned to walk away and she called after me and said "Melo would you like to come inside for a drink it's pretty hot outside today." I responded and said "yeah I guess I could I got a little bit of time." I followed her inside the house and my jaw dropped when I walked in.

The house was very clean and organized. I could tell she lived by herself just by the way it looked. She was walking ahead of me and I couldn't help but to stare at her fat ass. She turned around to say something and she caught me in action. I tried to look away but it was too late. She smirked and proceeded to walk in the kitchen. She opened the fridge and offered me something to drink as I sat down at the counter. "Yeah let me get a soda." I said to her. She said okay and handed me a cold sprite.

I took a sip of the drink and asked her what did she do for a living. She responded "I'm an entrepreneur i own my own pharmacy." "I always wanted to be my own boss so I put it to the test" she added. "Wow that's awesome, now I know where I can get my medicine from" I said looking her up and down hungrily. She blushed super hard and asked me what did I do. I told her how I have my own delivery company and I start Monday. She was shocked when I told her that. "You don't look like the type to do those type of things" she said. "Look like I'll have to switch my delivery companies" she mumbled.

I asked her what did she say but she told me it was nothing. I checked my phone and realized it was getting kinda late. I stood up from the chair and stretched my arms. Armonee was cleaning a few dishes before she turned around and looked at me. "So Armonee I'm pretty sure this isn't the last time we'll see each other" I said quietly. "You're right Melo." "How about I give you my number."

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪