Chapter 2

After I got the food for Boss I headed back home to let him out. He was so excited to see me. Once I finished playing with boss I went upstairs to get out of my clothes and change into some lounge clothes.

I put on my Nike socks , Nike shorts , and my sports bra. I took off my jewelry and ran back down the stairs. I plopped down on the couch with boss on right on my trail. I took my phone out and called up my dawgs Dave, Chris, lani, and last but not least Cece. They've been my friends ever since I started visiting my family on my summer breaks.

They always been there for me and looked out for me at my worst times. They told me they would be coming over at 5 so I need to get up and clean but In the meantime I'll just chill out. As I think back about my little run in at Walmart I start feeling my little friend rise up. Once I notice what was happening I sighed and turned on the shower and twisted the nozzle to cold water.

I can't believe that just happened to me. That never happens to me. After I put on a fresh pair of boxers and the same Nike shorts I decide to start straightening up my house. As I'm cleaning the counter I pick up the wallet from the store and decided to read it. I looked at the I.D and it read Armonee Brown. Apparently her address was similar to mine and i instantly started thinking.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a particular beat on my door that I hear often. I slowly walked towards the door and it was the crew outside my door with bags of clothes in their hands. "What are y'all doing?" "Who said we were having a sleepover?" I say looking at them confused. They all laughed and Dave said "Yk you love us Mel you'd love the company." I just laughed alone with them and let them come in.

They all make themselves at home. Cece makes her way over to me and does what she always does sit on my lap. I position her to where she's sitting on my little friend. She moves a little bit so she could get comfortable and i tense up a bit at the movement. Dave gets up and makes his way to the kitchen along with Chris and lani. Lani and Chris started flirting with each other after a few minutes of being in there.

Cece taps my leg suggesting me to get up so I do as she says. (Cece and I are strictly friends sometimes things can get a little sexual between us but she's in a relationship.) She grabs my hand and lead me upstairs to my room. I jump on the bed and I pull my stash of weed from out of my drawer. Cece took her shoes and shorts off which left her in a shirt and panties.

I asked her to go grab a rello from out of the bathroom and once she grabbed it she came back and sat on the bed. I sat up on the bed to roll my blunt and after I finished it I lit the blunt and started puffing. Ce grabbed it from me and put it to her lips. My eyes were red and low from smoking and as I watched Ce inhale the smoke it turned me on.

She looked at me and laughed "Damn Mel take a picture it'll last longer." I didn't realize I was staring until I felt myself rising. Cece looked down at it and I looked at Ce hungrily. She knew I wanted her badly because she put the blunt out. I leaned in slowly towards Ce our lips only inches apart. I could feel her breath against my bottom lip.........

Chapter 3 👀
Will Cece and Melo start dating ?
Will Melo ever go find the girl armonee😏
Stay tuned 🤪