Chapter 6

I instantly picked her up and carried her upstairs to my room. I was heated because I wanted to know who the hell did this to her and why but now isn't the time I need to take care of her. I laid her in my bed and walked into the bathroom to find something to clean her up with.

She was still whimpering while I was wiping her face and cleaning her cuts. The old me was coming back out and I could feel it. I just wanted whoever did this to be dead. "im going downstairs to get you a water and something to drink" I whispered to her and she nodded her head softly. I hate dat I have to see her like this its really breaking my heart. As I get out of the bed I grab my phone and walk downstairs calling Chris, Dave, and my Daddy. "Melly Mel what's going on you rarely call me during the week" my daddy said chuckling in the phone. "Man this fuck nigga put his hands on her da when I catch him n find him im going to fucking kill him" I said semi yelling into the phone.

Chris and Dave hung up the phone assuming they were on their way over here to me. "who Melo? who got touched?" "my lady da its bad and I know who did it hit the boys up and tell them to meet me at the spot at midnight" I tell him. "alright mel just know what you are doing and be careful I love you" "fasho I love you too pops." After I got off the phone with my pops I got back upstairs to find armonee sleeping so I walked over to her and kissed her forehead then i turned off the light. I let boss into the room with her so he can watch her while Im gone hopefully she isn't scared of dogs.

I texted Chris and Dave and told them to meet me at the spot so we could come with a plan on how to get Rome bitch ass. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the house towards my car heading to the meet up spot. By the time I got to the spot Chris Dave and the guys were already there waiting on me. I hopped out of the car and Chris and Dave was ready to turn up on a nigga. I didn't really have any information on Rome but im pretty sure my daddy guys already had everything situated.

I unlocked the door to the spot and we all waked in and sat around the table. "so what we gone do Mel cs I got my young niggas watching where he be at." said Chris. "hell c it don't matter to me im ready to make my move on this fuck nigga" My phone started ringing and It was armonee calling so I quickly picked it up. "wassup monee you good ? Youn need nun do you?" "no Mel im fine I was just wondering where you were Rome has been blowing up my phone and im scared" "tell him to meet you at 357 kanker st"

 "wassup monee you good ? Youn need nun do you?" "no Mel im fine I was just wondering where you were Rome has been blowing up my phone and im scared" "tell him to meet you at 357 kanker st"

rome