Away for the Week!

Midas sat in the agency with menace in his eyes and a thirst for murder. Meowscles, knowing exactly where this usually leads, posed an idea.

"Midas."

"Shut your fucking trap you useless pet," he said violently.

"How about a weekend getaway to Craggy Cliffs?"

After hearing the worlds utter out of Meowscles' cute mouth Midas knew he couldn't say no. Midas had strange arousal for seaside towns so he always tried to avoid Craggy Cliffs in case he got a bit too wild. Midas thought to himself, has he seen my search history? No way he could have seen solo furry masturbation by seaside village...

"What makes you say that?" Midas asked.

"We never visit there!" Meowscles responded

Meowscles' eyes were like a deep dark abyss that Midas could get lost in for hours.

"Meowscles I have to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"I have a lustrous raging crush on...." he paused. He thought of that one time he tried to kiss Meowscles' lovely lips and Meowscles scratched and hissed and meowed back at him. "Skye."

"Really! Perfect, maybe you two can have some alone time..." Meowscles winked.

"Yeah alone time for some raging heterosexual hormone time am I right??" Midas awkwardly said.

"Sure..." Meowscles responded, as confused as ever, sparkles radiating out of his soulless eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9am - arrival at Craggy Cliffs

One by one the crew got off the battle bus and dropped onto the path to Craggy Cliffs. They started their journey to the site. Meowscles nudged Midas and winked which sent love shivers down south.

"Watch this," he said, "So Skye, it looks awfully lonely at the Shark?"

"Actually its ok, you big hairy beast. If I get bored I usually clean the henchmen clothes with lemon juice and watch the allergic ones scream for air." She replied.

"Ok anyways, have you met Midas?" Meowscles asked.

"I haven't." She replied.

"Hi, Skye." Midas hesitated knew deep down in his tiny golden brain that he needed to pretend he was in love with Skye at all costs. He thought about what he liked most about Meowscles and worked with it. "Whenever I see you the world lights up as if all my problems are obsolete. From your washboard abs to your deep dark African skin you make me nervous whenever I see you. I sometimes steal your underwear and wear it on my head all day kind of like those ostriches that dig their head in the earth when there's an earthquake. My whole life revolves around you as though I am a slave in the 18th century except not in a racist way. Everything reminds me of you from the kennels to the fish in the sea to the hair on my head. You're one big furry beast and all I want to do is bury myself in the folds of your pectoral muscles."

"Wow, Midas. I never knew you felt this way about me." Skye replied. "Shall we just make it official?"

Midas was left in shock and Meowscles was egging him on incessantly to say yes. The pressure of a thousand weights was on his shoulders as he replied.

"Yes." 

The usual suspects listening in were ecstatic around him singing songs of jubilation and dancing in circles around them like ants about a piece of rotting meat. They made their way to Craggy Cliffs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naturally, Skye and Midas shared a room that night. As they entered, Skye immediately knew what she wanted.

"Midas, would you come into bed with me? It's just I've been awfully alone at the shark for so long..."

Midas freaked out!

"Hetero hormones time.... yes- Skye take off your undergarments."

Skye did exactly as the strongly-worded Midas said so. But Midas couldn't stop picturing Meowscles' star-studded eyeballs, however grotesquely bottomless they seemed. The scar on his eye left was like the scar on his heart... he panicked. 

"Actually... I'll have a shower first" Midas said.

"The shower's broken. What a shame! Come here..."

"I'll go to Meowscles' place then..."

"You're made of gold? What needs cleaning?"

"Shut your mouth you fucking woman this is what happens when women try to critically evaluate."

Midas left and entered Meowscles' abode. 

"Meowscles can I use your shower? Ours is dead."

Meowscles stood by the shower himself.

"I was just about to get in Midas."

"Sure, I'll wait."

"There's not enough hot water surely."

"Guess we have to get in together," Midas said as his heart pounded. What is going to happen?