Pregnancy Tales of a Lovesick Cat

After Meowscles heard the news that he was pregnant, he fell into a deep depression which lasted the entire 9 months in which that devlish succubus life form floated around his belly, which was now rock-hard from the gallons of steroids he was drinking daily. Days went by when he lounged about on the mossland of Slurpy Swamp, his large baby-belly blocking the sun rays from hitting his eyes, and thought about Midas. 

Thought about how he left him, pregnant and poor.

Nothing filled his spare time quite like imagining what the child will look like. Perhaps a golden kitten, alike some sort of sacred buddhist statue? Perhaps his African skin would merge with Midas' golden shimmer like a child's acrylic paint set and form a glistening brown.

BROWN?! BROWN?! 

Meowscles was a raging racist against the Indian community. When he was a young kitten, fierce with ambition, he would send live (and dead) rats to the nearest Indian eateries and soon after send nutrition inspectors. Needless to say, he was filled with happiness when he saw small communities of homeless, poor Indians developing on the streets like bacteria in a peri dish.

He had to stop this. And he had to stop it NOW.

Meowscles now knew he couldn't have this baby. It would become the very thing he despises the most. That day, 8 months and 20 days into his pregnancy, he decided to kill the baby. It's what Midas would've wanted, he thought. 

He strolled around the derelict Slurpy Swamp, mustering up ways to murder what was living inside of him like a parasite. At first, he simply bathed in the waters of Slurpy Swamp, keeping very flat and very still, so that the juice came in through his mouth and out his vagina. Very quickly, he realised this was an awful idea. The juices were regenerative! And quickly made the baby double in size. Cries and screams could be heard from the belly and it contorted and stretched to the size of a mature watermelon. The cries sounded Indian and Meowscles got very angry. He punched and punched his belly but his rock-hard abs broke his knuckles and his hand was just a limp mass of tissue. The screams of both the baby and the parents could be heard from all over Fortnite. 

Next plan, thought Meowscles. He strutted to the infirmary like a NYC fashion week model and with haste grabbed the nearest scalpal and taped it to another. And another. And another. Until it was about 2 meters tall, his height. He then shoved it up his baby passage.

"YOU CANT BEAT THIS YOU FAT INDIAN CAT" Meowscles screamed as the pain seared through his body. 

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT MIDAS?! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!"

Suddenly, a clink could be heard.

Clink Clink Clink

"What was that?" He thought. 

Silence.

Sweat poured down Meowscles fur and hot body... 

The hospital was silent, empty, and looked like something from a horror movie. Green slime was dripping down the walls. It was almost night and the atmosphere of the hospital was despicable. Slowly yet surely, a deep grumble of a voice echoed through it.

"You can't kill me DUMB AFRICAN BITCH I'm made of GOLD"

Meowscles' face turned a deep, cold blue. The adrenaline from the shock and horror rushed through his body yet he remained as still as a statue. The voice was...

This was hard to admit...

The voice was....

FEMALE AND INDIAN.

Meowscles turned from frightened to angry in the space of a second and started clawing and scratching at his belly, leaving red raw scratches and leaving him to what can only be described as a cannibal's dream meal. The female, Indian voice kept laughing and giggling and Meowscles tried his best to claw the thing out of him. Meowscles dropped to his knees, his body searing with pain, and meowed a deep meow. The hospital's staff swarmed to his help and he was carted to a gooey, slimy hospital bay, wherein the birth would commence. Meowscles stared into the doctors' eyes one by one and made them faint from the cuteness of his deep black abysses of eyes until it was just him screaming in pain, labouring the baby out...