Oh no!

Meowscles immediately turned towards the sink. 

"I co-" 

"No." Midas interrupts him before he could suggest washing in the sink. "We came here to have a relaxing time. Neither one of us should have to suffer. Besides, I'm blind in one eye, remember? So I can just close my other one and no harm will be done. I won't see squat."

Meowscles narrowed his eyes, but considered Midas' statement. The part about the eyes was true, but he was known to be quite handsy, so Meowscles was reluctant to join him in the shower. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to do anything that could potentially ruin our friendship." Meowscles scratched the nape of his neck whilst watching Midas' long and slender fingers rap on the counter top. 

"Don't be prude." Midas snapped, not unkindly. "Here, if it makes you feel better I can lend you one of my sleeping eye masks." 

Meowscles looked at the sink. And back at Midas. And then at the shower. He was far too large to fit in the sink, which technically left only one option, although he felt reluctant about agreeing.

"Fine. Alright. But I'm wearing the face mask for the WHOLE time." 

Midas grinned. "Done."

----

The water trickled and then began to jet out of the shower head. Midas lent in and put a finger underneath to test the temperature. It was lukewarm, but getting hotter by the second.

"Are you ready?" He asked, turning around to look at Meowscles. The aforementioned cat was leaning against the counter, with nothing but a towel around his waist to preserve his dignity. 

"I suppose." Meowscles replied, after a moment of hesitation. "You get in first."

"Aye aye captain." Midas dropped his own towel immediately and stepped into the shower. Meowscles hadn't been quick enough to put the mask on, and consequently got an un-obscured view of his peachy bum. It was.. interesting, to say the least. Very round and plump. Someone's been doing his squats. He turned to the shower rack where Midas had left the mask, and to his dismay - or delight - it was a shade of light pink with each of the members of ITZY on, except the stitching on Chaeryeong had been ripped apart. Pulling the mask down and over his eyes, Meowscles dropped his own towel and joined Midas in the shower. 

Unbeknown to him, Midas had both peepers open. Granted, he was technically blind in the one eye, but the other one was swivelling around like a marble in a washing machine trying to take in everything that stood before him. Meowscles began to shampoo his hair - which meant his entire body. This also meant that he had to bend over to wash his calves and feet.. and you know what they say about dropping soap in prison.  

"Oh my." Midas breathed. He quickly slapped a hand over his mouth. He hadn't meant to say that out loud!

"What was that?" Meowscles said, straightening up and trying to turn in the general direction he thought Midas was standing in.

"What was what?" Midas said, innocently.

Meowscles just grunted and began shampooing his torso. Midas leant over like a stretchy piece of chewing gum to take another look at his arse. It looked rock solid, just like his abs. Wow! 

Meowscles cleared his throat, and Midas snapped up to attention. 

"Could you possibly, uh, do my back for me?" He said. Midas' eyes widened like some small scotch eggs. He didn't need telling twice.

Grabbing a bottle of peppermint and freshly cut grass scented shower gel, he began to lather it onto Meowscles' back. It was like moulding wet clay. He started to knead it. Meowscles purred. Midas was slightly taken aback, but not in a bad way. Meowscles on the other hand seemed rather ashamed at his own behaviour. 

"I-I'm sorry. That was inappropriate." He hung his head.

"I didn't mind." Midas offered.

Meowscles just slightly shook his head, washing the gel off under the stream of water. He then attempted to get out of the shower, walking straight into Midas in the process. Midas just held his hands up, a look of terror and curiosity on his face. Meowscles then left the shower without another word.

Midas cursed. He'd blown his chances! After washing his own body and hair, he too stepped out of the shower, however Meowscles was nowhere to be seen. Turning back to the shower to collect a towel, he saw a disgustingly large amount of cat fur clogging the drain. He pulled it out and sniffed it. It smelt like peppermint and freshly cut grass. What a wonderful combination.

After dressing, Midas took a walk around the house to see if he could find Meowscles. It would seem that he was out of luck, as the cat was nowhere to be seen. Slipped out of his fingers again

But Midas WOULD get his way.