Royal Perdicament *opening* (Yami Marik x Reader x Yami Bakura)

Okay, so this’ll be an interesting one shot. It is a Yami Marik with Yami Bakura I just call them Malik and Bakura so yeah.  Bf/n= Best friend’s name

Your father wanted you to be married off at eighteen, as was custom, so what was the answer, a ball. You were sitting in your room reading and your father not knowing anything about a women’s fashion picked out a dress for you. He walked into the room three days before the ball and brought the most extensive dress he could find. Your mother was gone and so you dealt with your father, it wasn’t bad but he got excited about these kinds of things and his thought was nice but his sense of style was nowhere near yours. 

“Y/n,” Your father knocked on the door. 

“Come in father.” You placed the bookmark in the book you were reading as you watched the door open. 

“Y/n I found a dress that is perfect for you.” He smiled. 

He had the servants bring in a long hot pink dress with ruffles at the knee it stuck. At the stomach, it stuck to the mannequin like skin and the off-shoulder neckline had more ruffles. 

“You’re sure to be seen in this

“You’re sure to be seen in this.” You father smiled radiantly. 

“Father,” You sighed as you took his hands. “I love the thought but maybe I should pick something out this time around.” You smiled hoping he took the news well. 

“Of course darling.” He kissed your forehead. “If you don’t like it just say something.” 

The servants took the dress out and you walked out of your room. You searched the castle for your best friend. She was in town and here for your ball. She was from a neighboring kingdom and came to support you. The castle was abuzz getting everything ready for the ball. 

“Bf/n!” You called out.

You were in one of your regular dresses. A short sky blue that went to your thighs with its frilly softness. You searched the castle for your bestie. She could have been anywhere, then a lightbulb went off. You ran to the kitchen. 

“Bf/n.” You gave a laugh. 

She was sitting in the chair eating chocolate cookies with cherries in them. 

“What’s up bestie?” She smiled as she shoved a cookie in her mouth. 

“Wel I need your help.” You took her out of the kitchen. “I need to find a dress that is better than the one my father brought me. Can you help me?” You pleaded. 

“You’re telling me we are going out for a shopping day?” She smiled.

You nodded your head. You knew she was going to get excited, because you hated shopping.

“So what are we waiting for, let’s go?” She practically dragged you out of the castle. 

You both sopped by about every boutique in the kingdom. You tried on dress after dress after dress, watching as your friend judged every single one. Neither of you like any of them. You decided to take a break and your bestie took that as an opportunity to find a dress for herself. She tried on many dresses and then had found the perfect one for her. It fit her body perfectly. She looked amazing, you just only hoped you could find a dress that fit you just as well. You left and headed back for the castle with your hands empty. Your best friend, on the other hand, had at least two bags with her dress in one and her shoes and accessories in the other.