Yugi:

...Yugi. You reached into the bag and pulled out a card. It was Kuribo. You searched the room for the owner and your eyes landed on a blushing Yugi Muto. His violet eyes were staring at the ground and then you. Your eyes were covered as Tea pushed into the small closet. You sat at the bottom of the closet waiting for whom you hoped was Yugi. You heard a rustle of people outside and a high voice that was undeniably Yugi.

“Guys I can’t. She’s outta my league.” 

“Come on Yugi.” Atem said. “Be brave.”

“You never know what could happen in seven minutes.” Mai said.

A blinding light filled the room and Yugi was pushed on top of you. Your eyes adjusted to the darkness and Yugi was still a little dazed from the fall. His warm body was sprawled across your lap and it felt nice.

“Yugi?” You whispered slightly.

“Y-y/n.” Yugi backed away and the room fell cold.

“Here’s your card back.” You handed the shy boy his card. He took it shakily. “Yugi what’s wrong?” You scooted closer to him. “You seem distant.”

“What would you do if something came between our friendship?” He asked.

“What do you mean nothing could come between it.” 

“But something could and I don’t know what to do about it.” Yugi had tears welling up in his eyes. 

“Come here.” You said.

Yugi crawled onto your lap and he nuzzled into you whilst you hugged him. “You see Yugi nothing can ruin our friendship, everything only makes it stronger.” 

“But Y/n, something has come between us,” He looked up at you with those big violet eyes.

“What’s that?”

Without a second thought Yugi kissed you and before you could understand what was happening he pulled away. “Deeper feelings.” he whispered while he looked down at the ground.

“Yugi,” You sighed and held his face in your hands. He looked up and you with a worried look.

You slowly leaned in and whispered against his lips. “Deeper feelings huh?”

“Yes I-”

You kissed him before he could say anything else. It was bliss and Yugi caught on quickly. He moved his lips in sync with yours. He was still shy though you smiled and pulled away.

“Are you warm?” You smirked.

“Maybe a little.” Yugi spoke.

You pulled off his jacket and he pulled off yours. He crashed his lips with yours and soon he became a little bit braver and licked your bottom lip. You smiled and let him in; he shyly mapped out the cavern. You pulled away in a need for air and Yugi was feeling a little spur of courage and lust, so he began kissing your neck. You giggled as his feather light lips kissed up and down your neck. He pulled away from you neck and cuddled against your chest.

“I love you.” You whispered as you kissed the top of his head.

“I love you too.” He kissed your neck again causing you to giggle.

Light flooded the small space. The door had been opened by Mai and she had an ‘I told you so’ face while she looked at Yugi. You both grabbed your jackets and cuddled on the couch. Yugi looked up at you and asked you a question.

“Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?” 

“No, I kissed you just for the thrill of it,” You said sarcastically.

Yugi smiled and leaned up to kiss your cheek. “Is that a yes?” 

“Yes it’s a yes.” You went back to cuddling with Yugi.