Different Assistant (Kaiba x Reader)

S/c= Skin Color
F/f=Fav Flower

Seto’s PoV

I sat in my office as another woman walked out. I rubbed my temples I had a massive headache, all these women wanted was to seduce me, and none of them were truly interested in the job I offered. I took a deep breath and called in the next woman into my office. She walked in confidently in black ankle boots and blue jeans. She wore a grey shirt with a black blazer. She had (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin. She wore her (h/l) (h/c) down so her hair would just flow perfectly. Her name was (Y/n) (L/n) she was so professional and as I asked her questions she was a little shy but she carried herself with confidence. She was a breath of fresh air and it felt wonderful to breathe. I listened to her voice with intensity and her eyes shined with fire and determination, so I decided to test her. 

“Follow me Miss. (L/n)”

She followed keeping pace with me as I spoke with her she answered every question with impeccable speed accuracy and clarity. I began to hand her papers and give her information about my day to day. Once we reached my office once more she handed me back the papers and retold my entire day plan and every bit of paper and information that was on them explaining in fast, simple detail what each was and what I had to do with them.

“I dare say I’m impressed Miss. (L/n).”

“Thank you, Mr. Kaiba.” She spoke with a sweet smile.

“I will get a hold of you if you get the job,” I said as she walked out.

None of the other applicants compared (Y/n) (L/n). She was far better than all the others. There was something that pulled me towards her.

Second Person PoV:

You walked out of Seto Kaiba’s office with a large smile on your face and once you stared out of the top floor window and it began to rain. You sighed as the elevator took you to the bottom floor. You were almost out of the building when you gor a call from an unknown number. You answered the call. 

“Hello?” 

“Miss. (L/n),” a man spoke on the other end and you knew it was Kaiba. His cold voice warmed your heart but you pushed the thoughts aside.

“Yes, Mr. Kaiba.” 

“Will you come back up to my office?” He asked.

“Right away Mr. Kaiba.” You hung up and walked quickly to the elevator.

Once you were on the top floor you confidently and briskly walked to Kaiba’s office. When you had entered, you were greeted by Kaiba. 

“That was rather quick.” He stated. 

“I like to be efficient.” You straightened up. 

“Well I will say this you got the job.”

“Thank you Mr. Kaiba.” You smiled brightly.

“Call me Seto, as long as I can call you (Y/n).” He smirked.

His blue eyes darkened as your cheeks flushed red. “Yes, sir.” You felt a shiver go down your spine as he stared at you with those majestic blue eyes. His brown hair falling across them.

“You know this could get dangerous (Y/n).” He walked toward you while you just stood frozen in place. Kaiba’s whole demeanor had changed and you were a little scared and strangely attracted to him.

“You’re too good to let go,” he grabbed your wrists gently and kissed the back of your hand. “I don’t know if I can resist you.” His warm breath lingered on your hand while his lips just barely grazed your skin. God, why did he have to be so sexy? Kaiba let go of your hand and you suddenly felt cold but didn’t let him see. You took a deep breath and calmed your racing heart and started to get your feelings under control.