The holidays starts

-Meliodas POV-

I walked in the bar to see everyone chatting with each other. We have now defeated Hendrickson and the commandments and everything are like normal. Nothing is wrong so I am planning to go on holidays with the sins. I got up on a table and started to get everyone's attention.

"I have something important to say." I said and everyone was silent and confused.

"We all will go on holidays!" I shouted and they all sheared.

"Where will we go?" Asked Elizabeth.

"To Paris!" I said, everyone except Merlin was really confused.

"What is Paris?" Diane asked.

"It's a big city out of Britannia. It's very different there." Merlin said.

"That sounds good!" King said.

"Yeah, but they have something that is called school that we need to go in and we have to follow all their roles and things. We can't use our powers if I don't say so." I said.

"But Captain..." Ban started.

"Yes Ban, we need to follow all their rules." I said.

"And I can't control my immortal powers." Ban said after.

"You need to be more careful." I said.

"What is a school?" Escanor asked.

"It is a place to learn things." Gowther said.

"Seriously?" Ban said.

"I think it will be fun." Elizabeth said.

"Me too" Diane said with a smile.

"Everyone, get ready, Merlin have already done everything that is needed so we will go there right away!" I said. Then Merlin first make Diane in human size and then teleported the tavern and everyone to paris.

-Marinette's POV-

"Hey girl!" I heard a voice say.

"Hey Alya!" I greeted back.

"Have you heard it is 8 new students tomorrow at school? I am going to show them around, wanna help?" Alya asked me.

"Sure Alya" I said. We was going to the park because it was Sunday.

-The next day- Elizabeth's POV-

We woke up and started get ready for school. Sir Ban and sir King didn't want to go. Sir Meliodas mentioned that we can't tell anyone about magic powers, who or what we are or what we have been tough. We should just pretend to be 'normal' people.

We all wore the same as usual except Lady Merlin, she had a purple t-shirt and black shorts. Lady Merlin had cast some spell at sir Escanor so he looked a little younger. Hawk got to stay home when we where in school.

We started going to school, I was holding sir Meliodas hand because I was so nervous.

-When we arrived-

We all chatted when we where there until two girls took our attention.

"Hey, I am Alya and this is Marinette." Lady Alya said while pointing on Lady Marinette.

"We will show you around." Lady Marinette said.

"Yo." Sir Meliodas said.

"What's up?" Sir Ban said.

"Hello" Sir King said and sir Gowther said after.

"Hey." Lady Diane said happy.

"P... pardon m...me." sir Escanor said really shy.