Evacuate

-Nino's POV-

"We will start with going to Leones. Sorry Diane, you doesn't have a choice than take your normal form." Meliodas said. All the sins and Elizabeth walked outside, so we others did the same. Merlin said some strange things and then Diane started to grow. Like really much. Her hand was a little bigger than what I was.

"Is this your real form?" Alya asked.

"Yes." Diane said

"Diane, do you see something strange?" Merlin asked.

"No, everything is like normal." Diane said.

"That's a good sign, they hasn't made too much damage yet." Merlin said. We all walked in the tavern. It took about one hour to get to Leones. When we arrived there we got straight to the castle.

"Are you done with your mission already? It isn't surprising." The king said.

"We need to evacuate the kingdom." Meliodas said.

"What has happened?" The king asked.

"The ten commandments is back." Merlin said.

"That is not good! I will inform all the holy knights to help and evaluate everyone. Have you decided to where we will evacuate?" The king asked.

"The fairy forest. There will King take care of the place until this is over." Meliodas said.

-Marinette's POV-

Who is those commandments? They sounds pretty dangerous.

"I understand. We will ta..." King Bartra got cut off by a loud noise.

"We doesn't have time to get everyone to the fairy forest. Evaluate everyone here!" King Bartra ordered.

"Understood." Meliodas said.

"You five will stay here." Meliodas said, pointing to me, Adrien, Nino, Alya and Elizabeth. We all nodded except Elizabeth.

"No, I am going to help!" Elizabeth spoke. Then two other girls come from another room.

"We will help too." A girl with long, light, purple hair said.

"Yes!" The girl with short purple hair said.

"You need to be near the castle the whole time!" Meliodas said.

"Yes!" They both and Elizabeth said at the same time. The sins and Elizabeth with the two others left.

"Is it anything we can do?" Alya asked. King Bartra shook his head.

"No, we can only rely on the sins to defeat the commandments." Bartra answered. Then many people in armour come in. Bartra stood up.

"Holy knights. Once again we are fighting against the ten commandments. You all need to evacuate the people here." Bartra said.

"Yes!" Everyone said. Alya come to me with Nino and Adrien and whispered something to me. I nodded and we sneak out while all the knights was walking out. We saw an explosion and run there.

When we come there, we saw all the sins fight ten people.

-Elizabeth's POV-

We had nearly evaluate everyone. I let the holy knights do the rest of the job as I run to the battle field. When I come there, I saw lady Marinette, lady Alya, sir Nino and sir Adrien there. I run up to them and looked at the sins.

-Escanors POV-

I was in my day form. We didn't have a plan yet. I was fighting Galand. He was an easy match. He got scared and run away again. He got cursed by his own commandment again, I didn't even know how this weaklings made him back to normal after last time.

The second I fought was Melascula. She was more of a match. She didn't try to eat my soul like last time. Instead, she trapped me in a cocoon of darkness.

-Merlin's POV-

I saw Escanor got trapped by Melascula in a cocoon of darkness. I was fighting Grayroad. We both used magic to cursed each other until I got bored. I told him my real name to scare him and then I locked him in a little box.

I looked at the others, it didn't really go so well for them. Gowther's body was sliced in two. Ban's was crushed. Captain had many, many, wounds and lost his arm. Then he used his demonic powers to heal the arm. Diane had also many cuts and a big hole in her leg. King had many wounds and need to wait until his Chastiefol has healed after being broken. Escanor had just come out from the cocoon.

"Captain! We need to do the same thing as with Hendrickson!" I yelled.

"Yes! Gowther!" Captain yelled. Gowther shoot the plan in everyone's heads.

"Seriously, again?" Ban asked.

"This will surely work!" Diane said.

"Let's get this started!" Captain yelled. We all attacked our enemies and tried to make everyone attack the Captain.

Zeldoris made the most damage on the Captain. The other commandments made a big part too. The sins nearly didn't need to attack the Captain because of all the damage.

"Something up!" Zeldoris yelled.

"Revenge counter!" Captain yelled as green light come from him. This time he had much grater power than with Hendrickson. It was around 35 times greater.

-Adrien's POV-

The fight is horrible! It's like a real war. They really fight for their lives. The sins was badly injured. If I was them, I wouldn't be able to do it. Then green light is coming from Meliodas as he yells 'revenge counter'. It was too bright so I couldn't see anything. When the light faded I saw...