Second round

-Marinette's POV-

I got from Cat Noir and decided to sit beside Elizabeth again. It was Diane's turn to fight Gowther. I looked at Cat Noir, he looked confused. Then I heard Elizabeth started talking.

"Do you like him?" Elizabeth asked. My face got red.

"Oh, no, he is just my partner." I said. She nodded. Then we started looking at the fight. They was just going to begun.

Diane started with manipulate the earth, she called it mother catastrophe or something. Gowther shoot an light arrow at her. She dogged it but then it come another one. She hadn't the time to dodge it. Then she just stood there, like Gowther. She started screaming and then she snapped out to reality. She smashed Gowther with her hammer and sent him flying to the wall. Gowther shoot an arrow more but didn't hit. Then an bow and a arrow of light come from nowhere. It hit Diane and she was in a trap of illusions. Gowther walked to Diane and she snapped out of it and punched of his head.

I was shocked of what we just saw, I looked at Alya and Cat Noir too. They was more shocked than what we are. Then Gowther's body moved to his head and sat it where it should be. We signed in relief. Then the match was over. Diane was the winner because of that Gowther was out some seconds before his body started to move to his head.

I looked at Elizabeth. She looked worried now.

"Elizabeth, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I will just go inside, I will come out in some minutes." She said. I nodded. Then we both walked away, I walked to Cat Noir and Alya while Elizabeth walked inside. I sat down beside Cat Noir and the fight started.

Meliodas started running towards Ban like the other fight. He was so fast that Ban didn't see when the punch come. He spit out blood and flayed in the top of the cube. Ban then fell down but landed on his feet. Ban did something that called snatch. Meliodas took up Ban, swingers him in the air and throw him to the wall. Ban's blood come out on the wall like when you cross an insect. Ban's muscles grows while Meliodas was getting tired.

"Ban! You little... 5his is the second time you take the Captain's strength and add it to yours!" Diane shouted.

"And? We are allowed to use our powers." Ban shouted back.

Meliodas then come running towards Ban, he punched Ban so hard that Ban's arm broke with all the bones in the stomach. Ban spotted out more blood and the flayed to the wall. He also got punched so hard he was sliding against the wall in the cube, up to the top and down to the next wall with blood being left after him. The Meliodas had no strength left and fell to the floor. Ban got behind him and was ready to punch Meliodas with all his strange. He did it and Meliodas spitting out ton of blood and punched Ban. Ban went flying to the top and fell down at the floor. Holes in his body of all the punches. Meliodas stood up and walked to Ban as the perfect cube disappeared.

"Are you okay?" Meliodas asked Ban and helped him up. Ban started laughing and got to us.

"That was... that was... that was amazing!" Alya shared.

"No, I can do better." Hawk butted in.

"Hey Hawk!" I said.

"Hey, anyway, when will I get food?" Hawk asked.

"I will make you some now, Master." Ban said and walked in the house with Hawk.

"Meliodas' POV-"

"Master?" Adrien asked.

"It's just because Hawk is able to talk." I said while he nodded.

"Captain! Let's start our fight!" Diane yelled.

"I am coming Diane." I said and got to the perfect cube. I stood i the perfect cube and the match begun.