Abilities and plan

-Marinette's POV-

"Hey, why don't we use our magical abilities?" Ban asked.

"What is a magical ability?" I asked.

"It's like a super power that no one else is able to do." Meliodas said.

"Yeah, my is snatch." Ban said.

"My is disaster." King said.

"I have creation." Diane said.

"I need to see them!" Alya shouted.

"I will start." Ban said. Then I felt very weak. I saw Bans muscles grow and everyone else sink to the ground.

"W-what is happening?" I Adrien asked.

"Snatch, he is able to steal people's physical strength." Merlin answered. Then all my strength come back, the others too.

"It come back?" I asked.

"He stopped using it and everything come back." Meliodas said.

"Anyway, look at this." Diane said. I saw some statues form that looked exactly like us, but it was stone. They they started walking around and do things.

"Cool, what is happening?" Nino spoke.

"I made statues of you with my power creation." Diane said.

-Adrien's POV-

After one hour or so everyone had shown what they could do and things like that.

"Meliodas?" I asked.

"Umm?" He said.

"Yesterday, at the fight. I saw that it was 5 of you. How did you made that?" I asked. Everyone looked at us.

"It was my sword Lostvanya. It's magical ability is physical clone." He answered. I nodded.

"I must see it!" Alya shouted. Meliodas took Lostvanya and made clones of himself.

"Is this illusions?" Marinette asked. Then an explosion was seen in the city.

"What was that?!" Diane asked.

"I need to go!" Marinette said.

"Me too." I said.

"See ya" Ban said. Then I ran to transform.

-Merlin's POV-

Both Adrien and Marinette ran off.

"I need to film this to my Lady blog! Bye." Alya said and ran to where the villain is. Then Hawk come out.

"What is happening?!" Hawk yelled.

"The pig is talking!" Nino shouted.

"Yeah, and?" Hawk asked.

"So cool!" Nino said.

"Let's go to where the villain is and fight!" Ban shouted.

"Isn't it dangerous?" Elizabeth asked.

"You tree go in to safety." Captain ordered Nino, Elizabeth and Hawk. They nodded and got in.

We got to the fighting and saw Marinette and Adrien in their costumes and fight the villain. It was a big baby with some purple clothes.

Marinette got punched and flew on Adrien in a wall. Then we decided to butt.

"Ban, use snatch and take the baby's strength. Diane, use your creation to make a wall around the baby. Merlin, repair everything that been destroyed. King and Escanor, look how Marinette and Adrien are doing." Captain said. Everyone agreed.

"Captain, what will I do?" Gowther asked the Captain.

"You will read the baby's mind and see why the baby got a villain when we are done." Captain said.

"Roger." Gowther said. Then we started. Ban said and used snatch. Escanor and King got to Marinette and Adrien to see how they was doing.

"My turn." Diane said and created walls around the baby. I started to repair everything now when the baby can't destroy them. When I was done I flew back to the Captain. He was with Marinette and Adrien and the rest of the sins was there too.

"Captain, what will we do now?" I asked.

"We need to wake Marinette and Adrien up." He answered.

"I will do it!" I said and cast a spell on them.

"What happened?" Adrien asked.

"You got knocked out." King answered.

"Where is the villain?" Marinette asked.

"We have already captured the baby." Diane said.

"What?! How?!" Marinette asked.

"We used our powers, but we don't know how to take care of your villains and we don't want to do wrong, so we waited at you two to wake up." Captain said.

"You stay out now. It's our fight." Marinette said.

"Sorry, we won't listen to that. You two are too much injured than what you are used to." I said.

"Say what we need to do and we do it." Captain said.

"We can still fight!" Marinette said.

"You are exactly like Elizabeth when it comes to save people." Captain said.

"It's the lollipop the baby has in the hand, but the butterfly is not allowed to escape or touch anything that belongs to someone." Adrien said.

"Okay!" Captain said. Then looking at us.

"Merlin, undo your spell at Escanor, he need his powers now." He said. I done as told.

"Now Captain?" Gowther asked.

"King. You will stay and use your pollen garden those that is injured." Captain ordered.

"Yes." King replied.

"Merlin,  you need to look after Escanor, so he doesn't use too much power." He then ordered me.

"Understand." I said.

"Ban, you need to take the lollipop and destroy it." Captain said.

"Yeah." Ban said.

"Escanor you distract the baby so Ban is able to take the lollipop." Captain commended and Escanor nodded.

"Diane, you will catch the baby when he or she is in the original form while Gowther read the baby's mind and see what's wrong." Captain said.

"Roger." Gowther said.

"Sure." Diane said.

"Then I will capture the butterfly and destroy it. Everyone understands?" Captain said at least.

"Yes!" We all shouted.

"One last thing." Captain then said.

"What is it?" Gowther asked.