Adrien know

-Meliodas POV-

The fight started. Diane begun with throwing rush rocks at me. I just smashed them to dust. It got too much dust so you could barely see. I got behind Diane, but she must have heard me because she nearly punched me. I dogged her punches and then punched her to the wall. I run to her and punched her to the floor. Then I saw it was a rock statue of her. I looked back and saw Diane's hand coming to my face. I dogged and punched her. She spit out blood and thrown in the wall on the other side. I got to her as fast as I could, but she was gone. Then I sensed her magical powers from above me. I looked up and saw Diane jumping at me with gideon. I dogged in last second and punched her in the wall so hard she passed out.

Then perfect cube disappeared. I walked to where Adrien is, but he looked confused.

"Something wrong?" I asked, he shakes his head.

"I think I should go, it's getting late, and if father sees I am gone then..." Adrien said.

"See ya!" I said when he run away.

Then I saw Marinette stand up.

"Are you going home as well?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's getting late." Marinette said.

"Before you go, do you know where Elizabeth is?" I said a little worried.

"Yeah, she got inside." Marinette answered.

"Thank you and see ya." I said.

"Bye." She said and got home. Everyone else got inside and me as well, but Alya got home. We ate and got to sleep.

-Adrien's POV- When he got home-

I deactivated my miraculous.

"Plagg?" I asked.

"What is it that need to separate me and my delicious camembert any longer?" Plagg said nonchalant. I gave him his camembert.

"What is the cursed lovers?" I asked. Plagg got shocked and accidentally spit out his cheese.

"W-what do y-you mean?" He asked.

"I know you know, so what is it?" I said. He signed.

"At the world's beginning, chaos made different races in Britannia. He made one after one until he made the perfect race. First he made the demon king while he made the demons. But they wasn't good enough for chaos. He made the Supreme dirty, as she made goddesses. They had too much light in them, they wasn't perfect. Then he made the fairy forest that made fairy. They wasn't good as well, so he made giants. They always fought to defend and hadn't any fear, so they was not good." Plagg started.

"Okay." I said.

"Then he made humans, it was the perfect race. They wasn't thinking alike, they wasn't like the others. They had much things the other races didn't. They could betray each other, they could love each other and things like that. He made humans all over the world." Plagg said.

"What has this with the cursed lovers?" I asked.

"It's just the beginning on the legend!" Plagg shouted.

"Anyway, chaos leave the earth to made another planet with better creatures. While that happened, the holy war began. It was demons that fought the other races. The demon prince, Meliodas, fought day and night in the war without rest." Plagg said, but I butted in.

"MELIODAS?! You mean, Meliodas from the legend is my class mate?!" I asked.

"If he has blonde hair and green emerald eyes, so yes. Anyway, the Supreme dirty had a daughter, Elizabeth, that fought in the was with the goddesses."

"Elizabeth from class?" I asked, more shocked.

"Don't know, she has long silver hair and blue crystal eyes, can I continue?" Plagg said.

"Yes, please." I said.

"They fought as enemies in the war. Meliodas was the most feared demon of them all. He was known of his cruelty and heartlessness. He was the leader of the demon clan and ten commandments. Elizabeth was known as the supreme dirty's daughter and nothing more. One day, Elizabeth and Meliodas meet each other in the fighting field." Plagg explained.

"They couldn't kill each other. They started to meet each other in secret and fell in love. Then Meliodas betrayed his clan to fight alongside his lover. No one could rely on Meliodas except Elizabeth. Meliodas one day found a little girl, Merlin. She had run from her home because she didn't want to be a guiana pig anymore that they used in the war. Meliodas and Elizabeth took care of her until she decided to go back home." Plagg continued.

"When the war almost was over, Meliodas and Elizabeth needed to face their parents. They are practically gods so they didn't made it. They both died." Plagg said.

"How could the..." I got cut of by plagg.

"I am coming to it! They got cursed, Meliodas is now immortal while Elizabeth is always reincarnated has human. But the curse isn't really a good thing, Elizabeth lose her memories about her past lives when she dies. If she remember them, she will die in 3 days. The worst thing is that she will always die infront of Meliodas." Plagg explained.

"That's horrible." I said.

"I know, he sees his lover die over hundreds of times. It's like I see my lovely camembert getting eaten by someone else." Plagg said.

"I will ask the seven deadly sins if this story is about Meliodas and Elizabeth." I said.

"Seven deadly sins?!" Plagg asked while hiding.

"Are you scared?" I asked.