n i n e t e e n

Joe thrusted his iPhone 6 in our direction for us to look at whatever was on it.

It was a celebrity gossip/news website, a picture of me and Brad walking out of our hotel was on it. The title read 'Bradley's New Girlfriend?'. Underneath the picture and title, it said:

'Only just 30 minutes ago, Bradley Simpson from The Vamps was spotted with a new mystery girl, walking hand in hand out of a hotel. They were wearing the same outfits that they were spotted in yesterday in the town centre of London. Did the pair have a saucy night? We thought Brad only broke up with his gorgeous girlfriend, Sophie Welsh only about a month ago? The lad surely moves on quick! What do you guys think?'

I could tell Brad was frustrated, so I squeezed his hand in attempt to be reassuring.

"You said you would keep the relationship secret for now! It was a close call with the group twitcam but this is just crossing the line Brad!" Shouted Joe. He looked so angry that I was half expecting steam to come shooting out his ears. But I still don't understand the big deal? Whats wrong with me and Brad being together? Is it because I'm just a typical girl and Sophie was/is a model? That must be it. Joe must think I'm not good enough. That I'm bad publicity.

I felt myself starting to cry so I quickly walked outside for some fresh air so I didn't cause a scene.

I was soon followed by Brad who was close behind me. He hugged me from behind and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled into my hair.

I immediately turned around, took hold of both of his hands and looked into his eyes.

"Don't be Brad, I'm upset for couple of reasons and I assure you that you're not one of them" I said, my vision cloudy from more tears forming.

"Then what is it? You know you can tell me" he replied, he looked hurt for some reason and it hurt me.

"Its honestly nothing.. You have more important things to worry about than why I'm upset. It doesn't matter babe" I mumbled.

"There is nothing more important to me than you, and you're upset so I need to know why!" He exclaimed. What he said was so sweet but he kept nagging at me to tell him and I didn't want to because I would look like a drama queen. Eventually I gave in though because I knew he wouldn't give up nagging at me.

"I just feel guilty that Joe is shouting at you because of this when a large part of the blame should be put on me too... Its not right"

"That can't be it! At least not just that! I know you, and I know you wouldn't cry because of something like that. Please tell me why your crying..."

"I... I just think Joe doesn't want us dating because Sophie was a model which is good publicity but I'm just bad publicity because I'm just an average girl from next door..."

"WHAT?! Did he say that?!!" Boomed Brad, anger building up inside him. I knew I shouldn't have told him...

"No Brad! Calm down! He didn't say anything, it just seemed like it to me but really its nothing just ignore it Brad, calm down please" I pleaded, I didn't want Brad arguing with Joe, thats the last thing anybody needed.

"Babe please don't think that because its soooo far from the truth! If he makes you feel like that again then tell me because he has no right to make you think like that. Sophie could have been a billionaire and I would still want you Sav, I love you millions. Remember that okay?" He replied, calming down as he said the last few sentences.

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly, passionately. I could feel both of us smiling into the kiss and I loved it.

"I love you millions too baby" I mumbled, stopping the kissing for a moment while I said this.