t w e n t y o n e

I woke up the next morning and before I could do anything, I ran towards the bathroom and was sick in the toilet.

My mum ran in and held my hair up, and started patting me on the back. When I eventually finished, she handed me a glass of water and asked "Are you feeling okay honey?".

"Not really, I think I must have caught a bug somewhere. Nothing big. Should be gone either tomorrow or the next day" I replied, after swallowing the remains of water in the glass.

"Your breakfast is downstairs. Now I'm popping to the shops, anything in particular that you'll need?" Said Mum, walking out of the bathroom in front of me.

"No I think I'm fine, thank you. But mum? Shouldn't you be away for your trip with Dad?" I mumbled, before my mum strolled downstairs practically ignoring me and I went back into the bathroom to do the toilet, yes I know I was already in there. I just forgot to do the toilet because I was too busy puking. Don't tell me you would remember.

After I finished, and washed my hands, I walked downstairs to where my mum and dad were.

"Yes we should be, but the trip has been delayed until tonight" said Mum, handing me a full English breakfast.

"Alright, I might call Izzy down to watch movies or something because Brad and the boys have a show on tonight then a radio interview, so their busy all day" I stated, beginning to eat my large breakfast.

"Okay sweetheart, me and mum are going to the shop now, and when we're back we're going to be packing and- Savannah? Are you alright? You're quite pale" exclaimed dad, suddenly looking worried.

"I'm okay dad! Just caught a bug honestly, you go on your trip and don't worry about me. I'll be fine! If anything I have the boys next door and Izzy just a phone call away" I chuckled, continuing to eat my breakfast. Dad didn't look convinced but he just left it.

Once I had finished my breakfast, I had a shower, done the toilet again, got dressed and texted Izzy:

'Hey Iz, can you pleeeease come over? I've been sick and I think I'm ill and I need someone to watch movies with:)xxx'

She replied almost instantly:

'I'll bring ice cream;) Wait.. You're sick, never mind:) I'll be over in 5 mins xxx'

When I read the text, I got up and decided to choose some movies for us to watch. I ended up picking 'John Tucker Must Die'. I mean, who doesn't love that movie?

Izzy kept her word, and she arrived within 5 minutes.

"Hey Sav, how you feeling?" She asked, as she walked into my house without knocking and jumped onto the sofa to sit beside me.

"I feel shit. I puked in the morning and I've been to the toilet 2 times within the last hour" I replied, as the movie began to play.

We finished the movie, and Izzy decided she wanted to watch 'Ouija' so she set it up while I went upstairs to the toilet for the third time that day.

When I got back downstairs, Izzy was eyeing me up and down and looking at me suspiciously.

"What?" I muttered, staring back at her as I sat back on the sofa.

"Whens the last time you had your period?" She asked, I was actually taken aback by her random question that came out of nowhere but then I thought about it...

"What are you trying to suggest?" I replied, not knowing what emotion to feel at that current moment.

"That your fucking pregnant! Morning sickness, your constantly peeing. It sounds like it to me" she exclaimed, looking down at my flat stomach.

"No.. You don't think.." I mumbled, I had no idea what on earth to think or do.

"Thats exactly what I think! We're not watching a movie, we are going to the shop to go get you a pregnancy test!" Shouted Izzy as she got up, pulled me up with her and headed towards the door.

This couldn't be happening!

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE NEXT BUT NOW WITH THE HELP OF VampsWrites I KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. PLEASE FOLLOW HER!

Sorry if the chapter was short and rubbish, I just wanted to update since I hadn't updated in a while:)

So... Do you think she's pregnant or not?;)

School is starting again tomorrow so I might not be able to update as often as I would like but I will try to update when I can xx