Chapter 4

Song for this chapter:
These Four Walls ~ Little Mix

Foolish~4

*Present Day*

I sat on the edge of my bed. Scrunching and gripping my hair tightly in my fingers. That beautiful June night was 2 years ago. It's still one of the best moments of my life.

Harry and I. Plain. Body to body. As close as we could be.

Shortly after our "shower" we took it to the bed.

Harry kept saying "two years. Two years with my beautiful love".

Now I'm no longer his.

He has gone on in even more success without me. Because of a stupid mistake. And it was just a secret that tore us apart. How could I be so foolish?

I tried to explain to him everything.. But he won't listen to me; let alone believe me.

I stood up weakly and made my way to my bathroom.

I had to move out of Harry's flat and into a small condo apartment complex in LA. It's nice. It's just small... And empty..

The lights go up and a figure is revealed. My short posture only revealing my highly defined hip bones and up.

I have lost so much weight. I have no motivation to eat. Hell, I have no motivation to do anything without him in my life. It's been one god damn year and I'm still in this ridiculous paralyzed state. My long blonde hair was messily in knots on my shoulders from tossing and turning in bed.

I finished filming that damn film about 5 months ago and I haven't left this condo since. I can't even remember where my makeup is.

Dark purple rims my under eyes. Every bone in my skeleton is seen through my tshirt and spandex.

Harry's stupid ass KISS shirt had hung on my torso for weeks on end. I could still smell his faint cologne on the material.

I had the world. My Harry and the friendship of some of the greatest people. Torn apart by a choice.

The whole world had seen this mistake.

Enraged fans stole the film and posted it everywhere. Sending the message that I cheated.

I can't show my face in public without being called a slut.

Now I know what Harry goes through.

Tears spill from my eyes. I didn't think there was anything left in me.

I abused the man I love most. He is so fragile. The mouth of the press trying to identify him.

He told me I was his safe haven. The only person he could come to for comfort and safety.

Keeping the secret even began to deteriorate his glass heart. Then it shattered when his eyes laid on the liar he had as a girlfriend.

Wow I'm such a good person.

My eyes dart to the shiny metal on the counter.

No. Not again.

My wrists covered in scars.

This is what I deserve.

My phone rings from its place on my nightstand.

I trembled as I answered, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"REESE THANK GOD" I hear an accent on the line.

My stomach drops to earths core.

"Reese are you there. Where are you?!" Niall calls in my ear.

"I.. I..." My voice shakes.

"Reese I've been trying to call you for months! Where is your little ass. You.." He says frantically.

"I had to change my number 3 times" I say. My voice groggy and not Reese at all.

"What's wrong... Can you please explain to me your side of this story..?" He says.

My lip quivers.

"It was f...fake...." I say.

"How?" He asks.

I should know this story like Jesus knows the world.

It's been pounding in my brain so much I've forgotten it.

"I told you... It was for that film.." I say.

"Are you sure..?" He asks.

"Yes Niall" I cry.

"Shhh Don't cry.. I believe you" he says. And hearing my best fri... Well Ex best friends voice sends a stream of relief In my veins.

"But... Harry doesn't" I say..

"You've got to talk to him" he says.

"No! He won't even look at the bitch he had as a girlfriend. I am chopped liver to his poor eyes" I say.

"No you're not"

"YES I AM HORAN!! I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE THAT RUIN HIS AND MY LIFE. I AM THE PUBLIC'S SLUT!!! THERES NO WAY OF CHANGING THAT!!! MY CAREER IS RUINED!!! I AM RUBBISH. I DESERVE TO DIE" I scream.

The line is blank.

"I will find you" he says.

"No. I'm worthless. I'm not worth your time" I hiss.

"Re." He starts.

"No Niall. I'd rather die than see Harry try to forgive me" I say.

"I'm getting on the next flight to America" he says and hangs up.